OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally got my wtks in along with some other stuff I never got around to posting.

Silly why? If your worried about principle then you really don't want the shoes. If you were a billionaire would principle still matter? In other words there's comes a point financially where your comfortable enough to buy everything. Nothing is worth what you pay for it dollar wise. Everything is cheaper to make that what it cost. You could use principle on any and everything. To the other guy, I don't know your situation but there's always a way to just earn more. If you can't figure out a way or are content with "just climbing the ladder" that's on you. People use more excuses for why they can't do something than why they can. Your holding yourself back with that attitude. IMO.

So now you're using hypothetical situations like if someone was a billionaire, that's ridiculous. Obviously we pay more for EVERY THING WE BUY unless we grow or manufacture them ourselves, so that logic is very flawed. Companies set prices for them, and then we justify if it's worth it. If it's worth it and then people strike out on the release for the shoe, why should they be OK with paying more? And to tell someone to "earn more" with that type of attitude is very condescending.

You're in the minority here sir. Being comfortable to buy something is different than being a billionaire. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Dude is saying "earn more" as if it's as simple as quitting your current job and saying "Hey I think I wanna be an investment banker. Or maybe an engineer. Yeah let me go down and get hired on the spot and start making 6 figures by next week."

:lol: :lol:

Dude is saying "earn more" as if it's as simple as quitting your current job and saying "Hey I think I wanna be an investment banker. Or maybe an engineer. Yeah let me go down and get hired on the spot and start making 6 figures by next week."

if i coulda been rich, i woulda done that a long time ago. wouldnt need limited kobez to push me to that edge :lol:

Silly why? If your worried about principle then you really don't want the shoes. If you were a billionaire would principle still matter? In other words there's comes a point financially where your comfortable enough to buy everything. Nothing is worth what you pay for it dollar wise. Everything is cheaper to make that what it cost. You could use principle on any and everything. To the other guy, I don't know your situation but there's always a way to just earn more. If you can't figure out a way or are content with "just climbing the ladder" that's on you. People use more excuses for why they can't do something than why they can. Your holding yourself back with that attitude. IMO.
Yes, you don't know my situation.. so please stop talking to me as if you do. I appreciate the poorly delivered pep talk but really, I'll be fine. My concern here was about shoes.. wasn't looking for a life lesson.

I wasn't giving you a pep talk. Didn't mention you or anyone else. You responded to me. I stated a fact. If you earn more, bots and whatnot don't matter. I know peoples financial statuses are different so I wouldn't expect either of you to be able to understand. Only thing that I care about is quality. Price or availability isn't a concern if mine. We see the world different and that's cool. Wasn't coming at you two.

Last edited:

hm i get ya . i m just confused about the preludes , i mean sparks,wtks,mambacurials etc are all unique shoes that most people would love em and go nuts about em , preludes are just black/grey shoes in limited quantites with a few gold speckles , i dont see anything unique or cool about em but i guess its just me 
eyes.gif
I honestly don't even think its about the shoe themselves. Its more about the meaning that has been giving to each shoe and to me it seems more like a collectors pack. People will wear em but I get the feel like these shoes are limited edition collectors shoes.

to be honest, the kobe 8 Christmas 2.0 is neat,

I like the new iceicle look to them, but theyre not something I would need to have, I probs wouldn't even wear it....

my gut feeling is that the chirtsmas kobe 2.0s could make some serious reselling money,

but id rather leave it to those who actually want them, so imma pass.. so if anyone of you get that last size 12 I would've got, id be estatic!

I realize reselling sadly is a big part of the sneaker business, but it would be neat if more and more peole decided to leave shoes to people who actually love the shoe for what it really is...

I wasn't giving you a pep talk. Didn't mention you or anyone else. You responded to me. I stated a fact. If you earn more, bots and whatnot don't matter. I know peoples financial statuses are different so I wouldn't expect either of you to be able to understand. Only thing that I care about is quality. Price or availability isn't a concern if mine. We see the world different and that's cool. Wasn't coming at you two.
I feel you my man, people can make the investment in themselves and go to: (1) college; and (2) grad school and set themselves up in a position to do 'better' in life. Just because people don't want to put in the leg work sometimes doesn't mean it's not the right thing to do. 

Back
Top Bottom