OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Everything you said is exactly true. If people use this "magical thing called google", then yes, they can find the info themselves.

However.

You have lazy ***** camping on this thread, not doing anything, and taking advantage of us doing the work for them. So we might as well not put it on blast and force them to do their own research.
Then make a clubhouse for you and your bruhs. Put a sign up that says "no lurkers allowed."

Like I said before, this site makes me glad I'm not a sneakerhead. I'm a hooper. Found the 8 to be the greatest shoe to ever hoop in. Came here for release info and ID info. All I found was hilarious posts from you long-timers talking about how much better you are because you been stay postin all day erryday. 

They're shoes. Grow up, Peter Pan. Count Chocula. 

So I've been complaining about my ankle/achilles issues lately with the kobe 8s. I think i found the cause of that problem: lunarlon inserts. I dont think i play consistently enough to "flatten out" every lunarlon insert that i have but apparently the pain has been noticeable. I have a good 10 pair rotation and i play maybe 2-3 hours 2-4 times a week. Just walking in them hurts my right rear ankle area. I thought maybe i had to retire my kobe 8s and use it for casual wear (which i did). However, it occurred to me that I had two pairs of kobe 8s with zoom inserts (asg and supernaturals). I took my supernaturals inserts (zoom insert) and swapped it out with my designated basketball shoes and the pain is no longer there. For those who find the same discomfort, perhaps this may help. I'm still on a hunt to find an affordable pair of DS superhumans so i can use those inserts (zoom front and heel). I'll let you guys know if there's a significant difference!
there is. i had the same problem when the cushlon bottomed out on my black elites. you could also feel the nike+ plastic in the middle of your foot. switched to the superheros...no more problem.

I went off in the roshe thread one time about dudes trying to hide links and info because they didn't want "lurkers" finding out.

It's really not that serious. Make it fair game for everyone.

*shrugs*

True. Lurkers will be lurkers. Can't really minimize the amount of them, but NT has always been about helping the other guy out regardless of post count/sign up date. SMH how people gotta hide links from others or start a cult within the community of who and who doesn't deserve pairs.

True. Lurkers will be lurkers. Can't really minimize the amount of them, but NT has always been about helping the other guy out regardless of post count/sign up date. SMH how people gotta hide links from others or start a cult within the community of who and who doesn't deserve pairs.
well in his defense everyone wants a chance at a pair. Completely understandable. Gotta get an advantage somewhere if you want a chance

I joined at the ASG release and since then there's been 95% cult, 5% help and info.

Real keyboard tough guys.

^^No who that is worthy is who that does research. Not people that let others do the work so they can cherrypick. Everyone is capable of finding info some are just lazy and want others to do it for them. 

Last edited:

^^No who that is worthy is who that does research. Not people that let others do the work so they can cherrypick. Everyone is capable of finding info some are just lazy and want others to do it for them. 
Yup

I joined at the ASG release and since then there's been 95% cult, 5% help and info.

Real keyboard tough guys.

I wasn't knocking on you, props for putting up the twitter link when others were shaming you for putting it up in the first place. Just saying it's not cool when people are going crazy when a user puts up twitter info in the thread when its already available to the world. Acting like posting up a damn tweet with largely minimize your chance of getting them in the first place....

No one is salty,just dont see why there is a need to help lurkers when we can all dm each other the info.

Last edited:

Point me in the right direction. Google has been fruitless in finding this early link.

hahahahaahahah you are so cool. 

Get yo pair girlfriend. You and the deserving. You earned it.
hey if I get them I get them, if I don't I don't. For someone who claims to have a pair already you sure are salty......and yes I am cool thanks for reaffirming that

Do your thing man. It's just funny when a few guys are flipping out that someone posted some info.

I'm not salty at all if I don't get another pair.

But seriously if you wanna be a saint, at least PM it to a select amount of people.

may the odds be ever in your favor lmao

Back
Top Bottom