OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So is the SS $140.00 or $160.00. becuase if its 160.00 in store and 140 online (HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THOUGH) you best not think twice i will walk in to FTL and show them the website and complain. (Tax is huge in CA so that 140 turns into 150 and 160 is  almost like 180.

So is the SS $140.00 or $160.00. becuase if its 160.00 in store and 140 online (HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THOUGH) you best not think twice i will walk in to FTL and show them the website and complain. (Tax is huge in CA so that 140 turns into 150 and 160 is  almost like 180.
12/26/13

Kobe 8 System SS - Twitter link only

Black/Electric Green-Cool Grey-Metallic Gold

$160

639522-001

It's probably just an error in the listing.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/12/17/nike-basketball-christmas-pack-release-details/

In partnership with mall management, SELECT Foot Locker and House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Nike Basketball Christmas Pack: LeBron 11 ($200), KD VI ($130), and Kobe 8 ($160) on sale 12/26/13. 

I hope the price stays that way so everybody gonna flock to FTL/Eastbay(they end up being back-ordered and change to correct price) while I'm ordering off another site(not NDC) that's $160.

It's probably just an error in the listing.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/12/17/nike-basketball-christmas-pack-release-details/

In partnership with mall management, SELECT Foot Locker and House of Hoops by Foot Locker stores will implement a sweepstakes ticket procedure* in order to purchase the Nike Basketball Christmas Pack: LeBron 11 ($200), KD VI ($130), and Kobe 8 ($160) on sale 12/26/13. 
I hope the price stays that way so everybody gonna flock to FTL/Eastbay(they end up being back-ordered and change to correct price) while I'm ordering off another site(not NDC) that's $160.
Either way I have my pair on lock. but saving a couple extra dollars is always nice

Had to rock the Xmas 8s today obviously.

they just completely poop on this years Xmas 8s
smokin.gif

Yea that $140 would be lovely lol.

Them Xmas 1's are beautiful but for some reason I wouldnt buy them.

Had to rock the Xmas 8s today obviously.

they just completely poop on this years Xmas 8s
Agree these are head-turners ALL YEAR Long. IMO these are one of the best Xmas shoe if not the best.  
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Picked up a bunch of Mamba gear at the Nike Factory store the past two weeks. They also had the Python and Lakers CW hoodies from last year but went with an all Pit Viper theme.

Pit Vipers just chillin in the background.

This year has to be the weakest in terms of xmas shoe releases (KD, Kobe, and Lebron) and the weakest selection of NBA games I can remember.  

Just opened my present from my girl ... She got me WTK 8s !!! So shocked !! She had her friends get raffle tickets at my local HoH and one if em luckily got picked !! As I was about to pay resell prices and or sell my prelude 3s just to get these. Good thing I didn't .. Sooooo shocked

Congrats.!!
As much as i hate the wtks,
I love her effort to get the shoes for you
It brings tear to my eyes
So sweet..

I'm still shocked ... She knew I was on the hunt for these cuz my kobe 6 chaos are beat from ballen in em. These are my next ballen shoes . Merry Christmas nT fam !!!

Back
Top Bottom