OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hit up Foot Locker with the SKU for Sulfurs and no luck finding me a pair in size 10, or any size for that matter. 

That's the scary part.  No one wanted to drop 300 on the Sparks and now that it's all dried up, it's at $2,000.  I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to not pull the trigger on WTK's for $500. Seeing as when eBay starts to dry up, the only pairs available will have a $2,000 price tag... Everyone laughs at $450 offers like it's a lowball. Unreal. Can't believe NIKE dropped these at a $140 price tag and the YOTH at $160.  They should've dropped the WTK's for $250
Why?

They should have just dropped more pairs.  That would have been too nice for consumers though.

Whats up with all of these dainty ankles poses dudes take with kicks now lol?

Been seeing it for like a year now on IG.

Dudes just cant keep both feet on the ground nowadays lol.

Great quality pic tho.

Last edited:
I didn't want to say anything, but dang...it takes a lot to capture a pic like that.

Not my personal thing, but do whatever works for you.

Whats up with all of these dainty ankles poses dudes take with kicks now lol?
Been seeing it for like a year now on IG.

Dude just cant keep both feet on the ground nowadays lol.

Great quality pic tho.

I post piks shoes out the box. Cant see myself taking piks with my shoes on lol

My Kobe SS's came in today and man do they look amazing in person, looking forward to rocking these bad boys soon. 

Did you just call FTL and give them the SKU #?

Looking for some Supernaturals or Sulphurs
They were the ones on the website.Hate employee stock locate.They always say sold out.Would like to get a pair of the python and I know they have to be out there somewhere.

YOTH came in from Nike today.Def going to return these.Medial side looks horrible and there is way to much red.Anybody thinking of getting these or on the fence, I would pass.

But it's a red shoe... Was it represented any other way?

:rofl:

dont pay attention to him, probably mad they arent limited and cant resell

too much red, red on the medial side?

its a RED shoe as seen in the pics before you bought them SMH

Last edited:
roll.gif

dont pay attention to him, probably mad they arent limited and cant resell

too much red, red on the medial side?

its a RED shoe as seen in the pics before you bought them SMH
It may look good in a 9 but in a size 14.It's a lot of red.

It may look good in a 9 but in a size 14.It's a lot of red.
I agree. Saw them Horses three times this weekend and passed all three times. I wanted to like them but just something bout them that just didn't make me want to grab them right away. At the right price for sure but an extra 20. It's gonna be Year of the Snake for me again for 2014.

Back
Top Bottom