OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I need you guys' help. I found out about the greatness of the 8 too late unfortunately. However, there's two pairs of sulfurs for sale on eBay. Does anyone know if the GS pairs came with the half shozuko or the whole one? And is there a set way to determine which shoes should have the full or half shozuko?

Last edited:
I need you guys' help. I found out about the greatness of the 8 too late unfortunately. However, there's two pairs of sulfurs for sale on eBay. Does anyone know if the GS pairs came with the half shozuko or the whole one? And is there a set way to determine which shoes should have the full or half shozuko?
all gs pairs have the full logo

Looks like they require COD :lol:

who does that anymore

Yeah and I ordered one and used some rakuten points,
I ended up paying 7k yen including all fees.....
Not bad for a mine grey ....:smokin

Now, this will be my last kobe 8,.... I hope.

Last edited:

My Kobe 8 hoodie collection. All Nike Factory store bought on the cheap the past months.

KB tees all three for just under $30 this weekend at the Nike Factory store.

Python Tee, Masterpiece PreHeat, KB24 SS Christmas
nice pick up bros

digging the red tee

New to the forum but thought i'd share these.  Picked up these fades on ebay for 130 shipped with box and receipt.  They seem to be truly worn once.

New to the forum but thought i'd share these.  Picked up these fades on ebay for 130 shipped with box and receipt.  They seem to be truly worn once.
Nice Pickup. Totally agree best two 8's I could get my hands on myself.

My favourite 8s as well. I ended up with these, and the Black Elites, and I couldn't be more satisfied. 

I play in my sulfurs but am starting to play in the Inspiration 9s. I wear the Black/Silver PP for the gym. Love the 8s.
Same here I love the sulfurs. I would always ball in my sulfurs because when they scuff it doesn't show up too badly. That and seeing kobe put in work with those made me want to also. I am balling in the inspirations now cuz I want to preserve my sulfurs and the inspirations are pretty nice.

Today's pick up! The re-up [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hey guys, anyone knows any ways to clean the upper part of the shoe? Used water on cloth to wipe some off, but it's also on the fabric itself. Don't want to damage the shoe either, not sure if using a lot of water will damage it.

Back
Top Bottom