OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Overlooked the Sparks, but after them comes the WTK8s :tongue:

Naah, the Kobe 8's that go for the most are the Sparks/Fireworks easily.

:smh: $1,000 though. Never gonna forgive myself for not managing to get a pair when they were still at $500-$600.

i got 2 pairs from KC when they were like $330 i believe.  Kept one on ice and sold the other for $650.  Definitely regretting that now, the prices are insane on them now

does anybody know the syle and color code for the system 8 TB orange ones( not the black and orange pp) i try google couldnt  find them, seen someone post them in a outlet find the other day 

does anybody know the syle and color code for the system 8 TB orange ones( not the black and orange pp) i try google couldnt  find them, seen someone post them in a outlet find the other day 

If you're talking about the grey/orange PPs, it's 613959-005.

First time I have ever seen those.
alot of TBs been popping up in outlets. the red/white, Green/white, black/white, white/black, orange/white and maroon/white. These cant be iDs as the heel clip's signature is orange

alot of TBs been popping up in outlets. the red/white, Green/white, black/white, white/black, orange/white and maroon/white. These cant be iDs as the heel clip's signature is orange

Yeah they are TBs for sure. I have never seen a lot of these TBs popping up on the bay. Crazy when it rains it pours Kobe 8 TBs.

Gonna need all those.
laugh.gif

$109.99 like all the other 8s?
Just got to find where they at first and grab them before the resellers do.
Not sure what the point of buying tb kobe 8s would be for reselling... pretty sure the resellers are more focused on getting the prelude kobes more

so it turns out i forgot about ordering the kobe 8 christmas ss from villa and not getting them... since they sold out i just put the money towards lebron 8 all stars

Last edited:

Yea I bought some purple and white TB's off the bay, like the ones Steve Nash was rockin

First time I have ever seen those.

Damn, and i've never even seen any TB's besides the white/black ones. :smh: Wish they'd had a wider release. I was waiting for them.

Yea I bought some purple and white TB's off the bay, like the ones Steve Nash was rockin
Pics? Orange are new to me seriously want to know what outlets are they at. About to order the white and black ones off ebay. Really want the black and white ones, orange and white, white and maroon and maybe a couple of others.

Pics? Orange are new to me seriously want to know what outlets are they at. About to order the white and black ones off ebay. Really want the black and white ones, orange and white, white and maroon and maybe a couple of others.
They are these

I will snap a pic when I get home from work

Here are some tbs I found on ebay

I remember seeing a year ago white and university blue tbs on ebay in a huge size and a royal blue tb in another huge size.

Back
Top Bottom