OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wore mine this past weekend for a charity bball tourney. They are probably my favorite kobe's next to the dark knight V's.

Last edited:
I have a pair of green glow. Balled indoors on it for less than 10x. Now the shank on both are cracked. Kinda disappointed

These pics are making me thinking about undead stocking some ASG and Christmas light 8s that I had planned on selling before I move at the end of the month. Can only take so much with me but those pics have me rethinking that plan.

Sulfurs will forever be the goat colorway to me. And i dont wear yellow anything.

Kobe balled out of his mind in those shoes.

Wore mine yesterday and instantly the arch of my foot started hurting. F those horrible insoles

Last edited:
Does the lunarlon feel mushy after they "bottom out"? My sulfurs feel like that now. Not firm enough in other words

No when they bottom out its no cushioning and super hard on your knees if your playing ball. My insert was flat quickly but I loved the feel of the 8s.

$90 for some purple tb like Nash wore. Should I cop?
Pretty solid price for some 8s and a nice cw

I don't think I saw any TBs for much/any less than like 110-120?  Maybe outlet prices were cheaper and I'm mistaken

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom