OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^Excellent come up...

I know it irks some people but I'm all about grabbing used pairs as long as they aren't completely destroyed.

Just scooped a pair of Mambacurials off this dude on one of the local facebook community boards. $80, along with a pair of Chaos Vs for $40. $120 total for both was :smokin :smokin The dude was just looking to get rid of his sneakers, so I said why the hell not.

There is a slight tear in the ankle collar, but nothing noticeable. No OG box, and a small crack on one of the carbon fiber shanks. That's pretty much the negatives I found.

Sounds like a steal! Let's see the pic of the Kobe v chaos too

Are these legit? Have a friend saying they are fake

Aint that the joint by CHeckers?

Everytime I drive by, I think they closed (never went inside so I thought they was fugazy)
Lol yes sir. So funny you said checkers, that's where me and my boy park and take kicks over to them. Follow their instagram they have their hours posted.

I'm just getting into the 8's. Is there any love for the YOTH colorway?
Don't think there was really any interest in it when it originally dropped. They were one of the last 8s to release, and I think people's interest had moved onto the 9s by that point. Preludes were also releasing around the same time they dropped, so it was sort of a forgotten colorway.

Thanks for explaining your thoughts on the yoth. I never understood why they seemed to sell lower than the rest of the cw, but honestly seems like a pretty good cw to me. Always thought about getting another DS pair for spare but never got around to it.

I'm just getting into the 8's. Is there any love for the YOTH colorway?

Thanks for explaining your thoughts on the yoth. I never understood why they seemed to sell lower than the rest of the cw, but honestly seems like a pretty good cw to me. Always thought about getting another DS pair for spare but never got around to it.
I agree w/ Wayne's assessment with everyone's attention moving onto the 9.  For me the YOTH were a major sleeper cw for me -- there were some pics that sold them for me prior to the drop and in-hand, they did not disappoint. The colors are just really vibrant and some nice subtle details from the swoosh to the laces and other logos.  It's definitely a louder colorway, but I think they look great.

The YOTH was the only colorway I got and played in.  Had a bad experience in the Mine Greys and got rid of them.

Gave them another chance with the YOTH.  From what I can remember, they were widely available on NDC and they hit clearance with an additional code.  That's when a lot of people, including me, swooped in.  The VIII is a solid shoe overall, but not really high on my list of best Kobe performers.

I think the comfort of the 8s is hard to beat, but the support is nothing to write home about.  Just depends on what kind of player you are.  8s are better for hard cutting guards with a lot of lateral movement.  I wouldn't wear them if I were a big man.  For a casual wearer, they are awesome.  I use my mine greys for travel.

I think the comfort of the 8s is hard to beat, but the support is nothing to write home about.  Just depends on what kind of player you are.  8s are better for hard cutting guards with a lot of lateral movement.  I wouldn't wear them if I were a big man.  For a casual wearer, they are awesome.  I use my mine greys for travel.
This.

Perfect for those off their feet, moving lateral, cutting, stop/starting.  Lightweight ahhh.

Perfect.

Was able to return the sulfurs and grab these instead. Brand new, though has some slight yellowing of the sole. Can't wait to play in these. Will be my first kobe 8s.

I copped before, they sent me a size 7.5 zoom live, just tied my bread up

Back
Top Bottom