OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

1st time hooping in these, some of the inner Nike Check speckles has been scraped off.
Anyone know a good way to clean scuffs on the Heel? or the Material on the Toe Box?

try using a Mr Clean magic eraser for the scuffs on the heel.
it wont repair the scuffs but it should take the black markings off :smile:

The more I see the asg the more I kick myself. I had then on my foot at ftl n I just was feeling the kd more

Haven't you been proved wrong already on this one shoelicker?
No, I'm not wrong.
laugh.gif

Fiberglass/Black/CourtPurple/LaserPurple Colorway:

Last edited:
The more I see the asg the more I kick myself. I had then on my foot at ftl n I just was feeling the kd more
Buy it first and ask questions later if given the opportunity. That should be every sneakerheads' maxim. You can always return it later, unless it was a not enough money issue. Then you're SOL. hahaha.

Don't sweat the ASG's bro, according to someone on this thread there should be another 15 colorways due to come out shortly, a total of 20 for this year's line. Maybe when they release more ID's patterns, you can make one you love.

Trying to soften the blow, I got my order cancelled by NDC when everyone else were receiving theirs. Now that's screwed up. But on to the next shoe, next colorway, so on and so forth. In the end it's just shoes.

Even though the ASG's were pretty sweet.

Shout out to my boy tomtn for hooking me up! Not enough nter's like him! These are so sick in person....so much detail

not sure if you were being sarcastic, but found a pair of Retro V's in my size... only size left in the store

He was trying to be sarcastic

Haven't you heard?

Jordan's are so passé now

Real elite sneaker heads collect limited Kobes Lebrons, KDs and Foamposites.

Only newbs and ghetto people are still collecting Jays

Last edited:
I will reiterate.

Fiberglass is the accent color on this shoe (atomic green/fiberglass)

Which can match up with the sole/swoosh on the Purple Fade; parts of the upper on the Grey/Purple inline-esque pair; or something entirely different.

This is supposed to be a thread about information on the Kobe 8. We don't want people confused as to what's coming out when no one knows for sure yet.

The plastic heel cup is scuffed up badly on mine after 3 wears. Magic eraser didn't do anything for it, nor did gentle soap and water. The shoes still look hot with the bright colors but uncleanable scuffs this early on are a pain. I've been having this sort of paint issues in different ways on all of my last Nike bball kicks.

Yeah the heel cup goes first and there's nothing you can really do I've tried I guess just gotta put up with it, sucks I know bro :smh:

Is there anyway to stop the annoying suction sound that happens with my 8s?

Since we're all lace swappin

Took the grey laces off of my 2010 cool grey hyperdunks and thought they'd look good in these. I think they look great, what do y'all think?

I searched and some of you guys have said that you can do it or should be able to do it, but I didn't see anyone actually say they DID do it:

Can you take the unopened Sports Pack from the ASG VIIIs and return them to a Niketown and get a refund? Obviously you wouldn't have a receipt, but they would be able to give you store credit in the form of a gift card right? It retails for $80, so if you got a refund for that then it would actually make the VIIIs in the Sports Pack cheaper than just the + enabled one :lol:.

So, has anyone done this?

Someone has to have at least attempted this, right?

How many more Kobe 8 colorways will be released. So far:

1) Sulfurs

2) Christmas

3) BHM

4) Blue Coral Snake

5) Python

6) ASG

7) Volts

8) Red Suedes

9) Black EXT YOTS

10) Red EXT YOTS
11) ? Purple Gradients?

12) ?Barcelona?

13) ?Yellow/grey/purple inlines?

14) ?Solid Blacks?

15) ???Pink/Teal Kay Yows????  <--Probably FAKES but just throwing them out there. Don't ridicule me please!!!

16) Atomic Teals

17) Supernaturals/Easter Green yellow, purple

Just Trying to get facts straight. Any others I'm missing?

Back
Top Bottom