OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Red Kobe's are dope in person.
Black ones still have to grow on me.
The red doesn't even look red at all? I hope they look better in person.

Hey guys i got my galaxys and one of the sports pack sensor wasnt working.. it kept going from 100% charge to 0% in like 3 minutes... so i could never pair my shoe.... and also it seems the APP crashes on me everytime , the only time it doesnt crash is if i make a new account instead of tryhing to log in into an existing account... i didnt know where to put this at... but has anyone else had these problems?

and to stay on topic heres some pics of my area 72s....
My first time using Nike Sports pack as well, sounds like u got a defected pack, hit up Nike for a replacement, Mine charged in like 15minutes The first sync was the most complicated it took me a few minutes to figure it out, but once u set it up, all u need to do is click 1 button, from your phone.

Also i played 3 hours and they still had a 100% charge showing. "CALL NIKE"

Just noticed on my pythons and sulfurs that they don't have the full shozoku but I have seen pictures of the shoes with a full shozoku. What's the difference?

Just noticed on my pythons and sulfurs that they don't have the full shozoku but I have seen pictures of the shoes with a full shozoku. What's the difference?
asia release has the full shozoku. except for the ASG which had the full shozoku. also asia release has the xdr soles mainly for outdoor use

Last edited:
I've been following this thread for quite a while now. 

I just wanted to mention that those who said the Red camos are GR...they're not...unfortunately. 

Corks were hard to get because bots got to them quicker. The next few releases should all be easy to get especially since so much is being dropped on one day, you may not be successful getting all but choose the ones you want the most. Do we really need every single colorway that's dropped? That's just being a slave to Nike. I'm passing on a few because there's tons more color ways coming out that will be better.

thats disapointing I was really counting on these to be a GR hopefully they arent too limited if so i might just have to pay that re sell price
I've been following this thread for quite a while now. 
I just wanted to mention that those who said the Red camos are GR...they're not...unfortunately. 

Y'all are blind. :lol:

Someone said its on all the 8s, I've just been lazy to pull any of mine out to check.

hows the hype on the volts? Will eastbay sell out of them quick?
Considering how quickly the blue coral snakes have sold you can't take anything for granted.

Blue kobe's apparently don't sell well but they're nearly gone. Could sit for a month, could sell in a week.  

Last edited:
Considering how quickly the blue coral snakes have sold you can't take anything for granted.

Blue kobe's apparently don't sell well but they're nearly gone. Could sit for a month, could sell in a week.  
Blues were the only GR to move so fast, Still a bunch on KB24 and NDC 

Back
Top Bottom