OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Expecting my blue lights to come in 2 days before go cop red camo
smokin.gif

Next week will be a good one :smile:
Almost the Same here. Blue lights should arrive on the 7th, and all my RD Saturday shoes arrive by the following thursday, so ill be expecting both
happy.gif

Getting my blue's in tomorrow. How do they fit? I heard tight n small

Do u mean the kobe 8 in general or just the blue johns?

Only 8s I have for now are the pythons, and they fit perfect if u ask me, i had always thought Nikes ran small but these are good to go coach

And Im going to have a lil wiggle room in them when I pull them out in the summer with no sox

Gotta let Pete and Charley breathe

^^^ Oh yeah most def Kishin

Gotta call my FNL and see if theyve got any new info on them carrying Kobes

Im good with the store manager and he wears my size, and I doubt he wears kobes so if they get them im good to go

Love these...

this pic makes me want to get a pair

... wait, i already have them :lol:

i hate warm weather people because they can rock their shoes during the basketball season. its too cold for that stuff over here and i personally would rather wear my kobes with shorts than pants so im stuck admiring my pairs until may :smh:

this pic makes me want to get a pair

... wait, i already have them :lol:

i hate warm weather people because they can rock their shoes during the basketball season. its too cold for that stuff over here and i personally would rather wear my kobes with shorts than pants so im stuck admiring my pairs until may :smh:

Haha... Thanks boss... Sorry to hear that Big J... Hawaii really got me spoiled... I got less than a year here, so back to 4 seasons possibly...

Thanks geePlus

okay so im going to make an attempt to end the discussion wether Red Camos YOTS are a GR or not.

I work for FL and one store in merrit island receives every GR kobe. they have for years but they do not receive limited or quickstrike released kobes.

They got the red camos in shipment last week. They received 18 pairs. 

They are a GR guys. 

The EXT YOTS were QS everywhere else, will probably be the same here..
You're right, when all the Euro sites got them they were labeled as the Zoom Kobe 8 EXT QS. So since they were quickstrikes overseas they will prob be the same here. I believe Nike said limit 1 per customer in a tweet.
Next weekend there's either going to be a lot of
nthat.gif
or a lot of
mean.gif
in this thread.
and Nike will be doing a whole lot of 
laugh.gif
 and even more of 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Wearing sulfurs out to the gym today...

Yes I wear the elite socks with them... sue me

My only complaint with them (other than the price tag) is they seem to have a lower breathability than regular nike elite socks.

Cuh no one answered a loc question bruh. Is FNL getting the yots pacc I need both of those slob kobes to ball like the god sir Kobe himself

Last edited:
Why would you pay 140 for an indoor shoe when some of the best indoor soccer shoes go for 40-50$ lol

It was just a question I played soccer all my life and I wanted to possibly wear something that not everyone would have, I have indoor soccer shoes so that's not an issue. Maybe test it out to see it it work.

Yeah y'all right the I was comparing my Adidas adicore indoor shoes and the front of the shoes is lower to the ground, regardless I will be trying on a pair on Sunday.

It was just a question I played soccer all my life and I wanted to possibly wear something that not everyone would have, I have indoor soccer shoes so that's not an issue. Maybe test it out to see it it work.

Yeah y'all right the I was comparing my Adidas adicore indoor shoes and the front of the shoes is lower to the ground, regardless I will be trying on a pair on Sunday.

Gil23 get your kobe soccer on

Why not

I heard a mom and pop shoe place had the Kobe 8 Port Wine/Red Bright Citrus "Red Camo" early and were selling them.

I stopped by and all they had was a size 8 :frown:

I was able to take a picture of it and enjoy :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom