OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Same with his red camos.

^^^I think I read somewhere awhile back that the Grey/Volts will have the full shozuku for the US pairs

Last edited:
it would irritate me a bit if these kobes start coming out with full sho, but I couldn't get my bhms, sulfurs or xmas with full sho.
I know its not a big deal to many people but i feel it would be a bit of a slap in the face to the consumers who wanted it.

with that said. I was hoping to make some IDs. grab the red camos on saturday and use my 20% coupon. but doesnt look like im going to have time to have all my IDs ready by sat nor may not have much chance to get red camos. so Im goign to use my 10% ebates. and free shipping. coupon
Hope I can get them
Unless I have another night like last night and not wake up til 9 again.

Man seriously why y'all trippin so much about the full shozuku, its nice to have it but its not that big of a deal at least on my part.

Clark Kent just posted a photo of the volts, with the full shuzoku on the back. Asian release or possibly an answer to everyone's prayers? Lol

The ones will the full logo means that Nike didn't create the Kobe 8 System socks for them (for the US release)

the red camos have the full logo and there are socks to go with them, as well.

Last edited:
hate to burst everyones bubble....

but my HoH currently has grey/volt kobe socks in stock

also :

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-704971/pgid-660349

volt socks sold out on ndc

so i highly doubt its gonna be full shozuku

But the shozuku on the Volts is grey while on the back of the socks its Volt...they don't match up colorwise.

The Pythons have the Black/Red, the Blue Corals socks are Blue/Grey, the Sulphurs match with the Black/Grey...even the All Stars match up with the White/Red socks.

And as stated before, ohshoefreak has already seen them, and stated there is a full shozuku on the back...

Guess the rest of us will all find out together...

Yeah I bought my grey/volt socks a month ago at my HoH. Seems like if you want the socks you got to get them before the shoes. Sock reselling is catching on!

Back
Top Bottom