OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well with all this negative talks about the Kobe VIII (after one view of an unfinished product) is really gettin old...people just be patient....SHEESH!!

oh god
laugh.gif
YOUR NOBODY but an adidas super fan. Quit lying about what you know. your hearing this. your hearing that. Your sole purpose on here has been to spew lies and twist facts and articles to try and make people not buy nikes and jordans. face it man you arent going to prevent these dudes from buying nikes and jordans. they will buy what they want. no point in going so hard.
anybody can hear anything from the various shoe sites. you are not an insider. you were wrong about the rose 3 price tag and other **** because your guessing. just like the kobe price.
you have your opinion. you are batting about .100 when it comes to being "correct" about things. and even then you contradict yourself on every turn because you lie so much and forget what you said in your previous posts.
I use to actually collect all your lies and contradictions even when you created various other screen names to answer and reply to your own posts
laugh.gif
but now I dont care. look you hate nike and jordan. we all know this. all we ask is for you to be consistent with your arguments. But that hasnt happend yet.
you are older than most of us. jesus act like a man instead of a kid for once...
So what you are really saying is that you are really ticked off that my rep is better than yours, even though I lie so much, right?

......another reason why Kobe can never be close to MJ. Because Nike screws
his signature shoe a lot.
Kobe 6 was OK though.
The gum sole makes them look like some Ascis or Adidas indoor sport shoes for Handball.

Kobe 6 was OK though.
The gum sole makes them look like some Ascis or Adidas indoor sport shoes for Handball.

Got to love opinions....the shoes look like some indoor sports shoes......hmmmm......

I think on court gum soles will look great....and actually stand out. I think the big check will also make them more noticeable on court. I really think Kobe's love for soccer has something to do with the design. The look like they are Mercurial Vapor inspired and I personally love it. I think they will be low to the ground, light weight, and a great b-ball shoe.

Waits for marketing team to put CR7 and Nadal in a commercial with Kobe like they did for the Vapor 8 release with CR7 and Nadal. Throw Rodger Federer in there too :smokin

Hopefully official pics will drop soon, as of now, its a pass for me. That mid sock liner/insole is ugly with those rings. The laces look strange, and the heel support/cup is too wide. I am intesested to see what pattern they put on the shoe, as far as the 6s having spots and 7s having lines.

Kobe 6 was OK though.
This is comical because MJ shoes can't compete with Kobe shoes in term of performance and innovation. I ain't balling in some JB retro bricks that cost $180. People who wear Jordan are sheep consumer lol. Nobody wear Jordan to play ball no more unless you're a poser that crave attention

Last edited:
Shoe lookin good, i didnt like the last model, the VII, but the 6s were sick, esp the mold to your feet!. Hope this shoe beats the last

Why do people even bother to place judgement on an unfinished product? :rolleyes

Yeah the more I think about it, the more it seems like they just used the VII upper on these samples shown and changed the swoosh up. It was probably just a mock-up to test out the materials or other new features... no way it'll look that similar to the VII, especially with the swoosh getting moved back.

ummmm bc we have opinions.

u remember the prototypes of the VII

people were loving the aggressive sharp angles of the midsole.

look what u got.

I like the soccer boot concept but the initial images dont leave much else.

then again the lebron line always have crappy early responses then all of a sudden they "grow" on people

Impatiently waiting for real pics. The look more like the V and the V is my fav from the line.

The problem is so many things change between prototypes and actual released models. For the Prototype VIIs, the midsole was just killer. It was mean looking, but then by the time the released pairs rolled out they toned down the midsole a lot. It stings seeing the prototype VIIs knowing what could have been. Here we don't even have a good picture and people are ready to blast the shoe. It looks promising, but can't really make any judgement until we see some pictures of the final product.

Ok Nike..I think were all ready for the actual pix of the Kobe VIII..KD kicks are shown and Bron has already posted different colorways of his X's...so wassup Nike?!

Tired of all the zoom kobe vii colorways now.. time to move on to the 8s... anxiously awaiting more pics/leaks..

Back
Top Bottom