OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a variation of Hyperfuse?
It has the same appearance as hyperfuse, but it's a different material all together. The boot (and ones like it) I was referring to is shown in the model below. Ironically named the Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII.

The following is part of the listed description Nike gives for the boot, and could give us an idea of what Nike plans to implement for the upper of the Kobe VIII..

..Sounds a lot like a Kobe shoe to me! Especially the bit about fitting around the foot like a "second skin." Pretty cool. I would love if Nike implemented something like this Teijin material on a ball shoe. I have designed something with this material in mind in my own sketches. I know I'm getting technical, but that's the fun of it for me!

^Not bad, I wouldn't mind if nike incorporates that material to the 8s.

p.s Nike needs to hurry up and give us a teaser pic or something :lol:

^Not bad, I wouldn't mind if nike incorporates that material to the 8s.
p.s Nike needs to hurry up and give us a teaser pic or something
laugh.gif
I completely agree! What I've heard from @nikebasketball and @************* via twitter shows as follows:

..and from Nike.. Who has sent me the same "stay tuned" reply twice now..

Does seem quite weird when we've seen like 10 Lebron X CWs, catalog pics of the KD V's... Kobe & Nike keeping things under wrap!

Playing with our emotions, that's not cool.
THIS.

This thread is moving sooooo damn slow without pics, at least teaser pics and i hope VIIIs will have a reasonable price tag!!! NO nike+ crap please!!

and they better not do this line like they are doing with LBJ they are dropping 3 CW at $200 in a 3 week span!!

THIS.
This thread is moving sooooo damn slow without pics, at least teaser pics and i hope VIIIs will have a reasonable price tag!!! NO nike+ crap please!!
and they better not do this line like they are doing with LBJ they are dropping 3 CW at $200 in a 3 week span!!

THIS.

but we already know that nike is testing us with the X, and if everything works out as they have expected, the kobe line will be treated the same :smh: :x

It has the same appearance as hyperfuse, but it's a different material all together. The boot (and ones like it) I was referring to is shown in the model below. Ironically named the Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII.

The following is part of the listed description Nike gives for the boot, and could give us an idea of what Nike plans to implement for the upper of the Kobe VIII..

..Sounds a lot like a Kobe shoe to me! Especially the bit about fitting around the foot like a "second skin." Pretty cool. I would love if Nike implemented something like this Teijin material on a ball shoe. I have designed something with this material in mind in my own sketches. I know I'm getting technical, but that's the fun of it for me!

The Air Max 2003 actually had an upper made from the Teijin material.

Kobe VIII's have engineered mesh.

Last edited:
patiently waiting

Kobe line always satisfy me when the other 2 are good but not consistant

maybe or maybe not these been posted but these Venomenon's looks good..if posted sorry

i like the white/purple cw

Back
Top Bottom