OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm in on these, right now. I have faith that there will be a ton of colorways to enhance the shoe. The bootie going away is 100% good with me.

Actually not as bad as I thought...Wish they added the swoosh on the toe though. Model reminds me of a indoor soccer shoe

Looks like performance beasts though.

Last edited:
another pic...
tumblr_mcd3qyLtrk1qa7ck7o1_r1_500.jpg
Very clean...

At least, It now features the Enginered Mesh upper rather than those synthetic materials that are tough and hard to break in...

But for $150?... 
smile.gif

looks are alright, i can live with.....but performance wise....it better be similar to the IV's, V's and VI's or even better

Hit me with a traditional color and not these patterns and then we can talk. Oh and official pictures please. Until them I'm going to drink my cup of coffee.

Luckily for most of you Nike is watching and absorbing your comments. Make your complaints now so Nike can make the necessary adjustments to get full fledged commitment to the shoe. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
Nike has been watching comments well before the 8's, try the 7s, 6s, 5s, 4s etc. Nike isn't a new member to NT, Nike is the oldest member of NT.

Some of yall really thinking Nike JUST started browsing NT are foolish beyond belief.

Nike has been watching comments well before the 8's, try the 7s, 6s, 5s, 4s etc. Nike isn't a new member to NT, Nike is the oldest member of NT.
Some of yall really thinking Nike JUST started browsing NT are foolish beyond belief.

Heart don't start that ish with me buddy, I wasn't commenting towards ANYTHING in relation to seniority or known occurrences. Didn't say Nike wasn't doing this previous to any shoe, I mean the site is called Nike Talk. Calm down and drink a box juice. Good day sir.

Just like the last ones, right?
roll.gif
Haha ok we did say the same about the 7s. We were a little wrong. 

These look much lighter and with a better fit, hopefully the system is long gone on them too. Right now we know that the traction will be good, and the upper is flexible.

Not a fan of the crazy pattern on the upper, but give me a good colorway with a more "normal" look and fit/comfort like the IV-VI, then I'll be back in the game. Upper pattern aside, I like the overall design.

I was thinking the same thing about the pattern...Is this a fall colorway? Autumn leaves on the upper or is that supposed to be fire?

I like the shoe, just don't like the heel clip or the graphics. Please don't let this be another shoe Nike screws up on the colorways smh.

i will be the first to admit that i did a total 180 on this shoe. i dont think its spectacular...but its a good shoe, and i thought it was horrible when first pics surfaced...and...

LBJ is my fav player if it matter...and...

i live in SOCAL if it matters.

Back
Top Bottom