OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does anyone know if there has been a release date for the "Blue Lights" from the Venice event? Grey's are dope but I'm spending my money on them Blue joints.

Much appreciated and I want to wish the NT brothas and some sistas a Merry Christmas!

^ yeah man, much love for your knowledge drop. Normally I don't even give them a try but I did after I read your posts, good lookin out!

got bored and took some pic of the 8's today :D

Kobe 8 System by chaose57, on Flickr

my new wallpaper :smokin

Last edited:
sorry if this was asked a million times but how do these fit compared to the kobe VII? went to try on the sulfurs but my local mall sold out my size

I wore a 13 in the VIIs and scooped a 12 in these. Felt fine and apparently as the EM upper gets more wear the less rigid it will be, meaning the shoe may get more roomy as they are worn more.

Hope this helps out.

It seems as if you want the Nike + version of this shoe, you have to go via the NIKE ID route from all the information I have read. If this is wrong someone please let me know what is correct, thanks in advance....

So far I like the color blockings.... Hopefully it won't be hard to cop.

It seems as if you want the Nike + version of this shoe, you have to go via the NIKE ID route from all the information I have read. If this is wrong someone please let me know what is correct, thanks in advance....

Seems like it so far. The Nike+ insole is $60.

Back
Top Bottom