OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

whats everyones "order status" say? "submitted..." ??? never really paid any attention to that until now.

and looking at all my other previous orders, this order has "O" in the front of my order number instead of "o."

now im having second thoughts???

...still waiting for the confirm email...

All orders I've placed on NDC have the capital O so you should be more than good.

Grabbed a sz 14 from NDC... how do these fit? I'm usually a 13. Not wearing to ball, just casually. 

I think I need an ipad, I've had more success recently getting through on mobile sites but I hate typing on them. Missed the kobes because I was reloading on my laptop, ended up using my phone to grab lebrons off fnl. Congrats to everyone who got through

dudes lyin that say "easy cop" how was this easy? you probably had to set an alarm to wake up, rush to click to add to cart, probably rushed through the checkout process to be sure no complications.... that is not an "easy cop"
And don't forget having to take a dump as well lol

Congrats to those who copped, I am still hunting for an 11 in the Xmas. I hate how NDC doesn't ship to Canada!

got burned, hit NDC as soon as they went up, clicked on them, picked size, added to cart only to see at checkout that the ones that got added to cart were showing the picture of the Black/Street Grey-Vivid Sulfur, style #555035-001.

I thought it was just a glitch with the picture so I had to go back to compare and double check the style ID, sure enough it was the wrong pair that got added.  So I reselected only to get hit with the "Already in carts, please keep trying..."  Knew I should have used my laptop instead of iPad.  

Ah well.. 

Last edited:
Unless NDC tweets "Twitter Link Only" style/color code hit refresh and hope for the best. A tad bit easier sans the tweet link. JMO.

Copped from kicks-crew.com. Tried twice at retail and failed. got $60 in gcs for xmas. so it came out to 202 shipped. ill take that. good luck to all.

went quick on NDC. Was in a rush and made a newb error. Wasn't logged into NDC 
mad.gif
. Had them in my cart and NDC took them right away went I went to log in and check out. SMH

Back
Top Bottom