OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can't wait when these come out.

Why didn't Eric Avar and Co. put any flywire in this model? Do flywire and engineered mesh not work well with each other? Just curious cause the flywire was so cluth on the fit and stability of the V and VI. So far the fit of the engineered mesh and fuse panels feel sturdy enough but I haven't balled in them yet. 

doubt these will hit Grinch #s, but I do seem them sitting pretty high as far as price goes once all the dust has settled. Maybe 300ish? I could be wrong...

Ok so I just called deadstock.ca and got two good news.. First, one of my orders wen through! I made two orders, the first one being a mistake (hence placing another order. only really wanted one for wearing, not reselling). So I guess making a mistake on the first order was a blessing in disguise. Second, they're going to take care of any fees that might be charged but dude assured me there wouldn't be any more fees to pay since the shoe is under $200. 

Made my day! 

Lol. These don't compare to grinch at all.

the way this board has been going the past 3 days you wouldn't believe that, especially with the comfort of the 8s and people comparing them and saying they are the new Iv's and v's.

like sdubl said, 300 range
I'd say as high as 400

Very disappointed in the VIIs, hated the shoe for bball but I loved the IV-VI with the VIs being my favorites for basketball shoes.

But this shoe is comfy, can't wait to break them in on the court. Initial wears to me got them ahead of the VIs but we shall see.

Ok. It doesn't matter I have my pair. All I know is a friend who has a shoe store said there was a frenzy for this Kobe Xmas. Talk to me in a year.
I don't know about you, but your friend sounds like a hypebeast... oh btw I'm not hating on these shoes I doubled up on these, as well as the Cheetah VII and Grinch Vi...

I simply just thought you totally overpaid for them ($270), when the market price is clearly $200-220... and once people (resellers) get their pairs in from ndc, eastbay, footlocer, etc the price will drop below $200 when the market is overflow with them... the value will definitely go up as time goes by, but paying $270 for them after you struck out on the release day was an impulsive move if you ask me... but hey it's your money do whatever you want :D

Back
Top Bottom