OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Had a pair in my cart, waited an hr to check out, and then my pair was removed... this happened twice on release AM.... Ya Ya, Im Salty

Got the Kobe viii's in. WOW. Will grab the sulfurs just to support the shoe. I will also burn the 2 pairs of vii's I have lol.

See what Nike did hear? Did we get a leather shoe? No. They also didn't put out a plastic hunk of junk. They used something new and innovative without sacrificing quality. Needless to say I like these

Last edited:
so kobe allstar = supernova/sun? kd = extraterrestrial? lebron = meteoric? kinda dope imo. those kobes r gonna be fire if they really do that colorway.

did u go true to size?...I wore size 9.5 in kobe 7s and size 9 in kobe 6s. I ended up going with size 9 in my xmas 8s. still havent recd them yet but just wondering if you went TTS?

I had sz 11 in all of my 6's, and went with 11 in the 8's. Tome, the 8's run similar or a touch bigge. But as many have stated in this thread, ultimately best to try them on if possible and go from there. I realize that is not always possible and I myself took a gamble with the sz 11 8's.

I love what Nike is doing for the ASG's. The pairs last year symbolized taking off/journey through space. And now this year the pairs have 'landed' on their respective planets or stars. Brilliant.

Well damn I didn't even think about it that way... Quite awesome if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom