OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I am so close to pullin' the trigger on the sulfurs... but my wallet says wait for blue lights or gradients.

Hmm...

These releases will only get worst based on the feedback for these Kobe BHM.

This is exactly what Nike wants, they have us and they know it.

Glad the Kobe BHM was easy pass for me though. I really like the Pythons, but not enough money to cop. Oh well.

Decided to give the Lebrons to my bro. Weren't feeling them enough.

Had to get a GS pair for the lady

The next one on the list for the Kobes are the Pythons the the All-Star pack

Last edited:
congrats to those who got through this morning.

wanted these but i wanted the Jordan V pretty bad plus the Cement III im gonna try to get.

its alright tho, hope my ID's finish quickly so i can ball in them already

I'm in LA for vacation. Anyone point me in the right direction for some 11.5s locally? I'm hitting up the vault later on, but would also be interested in seeing any other recommended shops. Thanks!

I'm in LA for vacation. Anyone point me in the right direction for some 11.5s locally? I'm hitting up the vault later on, but would also be interested in seeing any other recommended shops. Thanks!
Vault is your best bet

I agree with homie a page back or so. These Kobe's are so light that I also thought that there was only one pair in the box. :rofl:
Xmas & BHM copped. Now I'm just waiting on that so called inline cw. :smokin

I got my pair.. but not for a price I'm completely happy with lol. Kinda dislike the people posting "easy cop". Rubbin' the salt in people's eyes!!

bhms were definately a hard cop. got 1 kd and kobe for myself and 1 kd and kobe for two of my ppl. for comparison was able to hook my local group with bred 11s making 6 total. at this rate theyre gonna have to cop on their own

My I just got in from camping. It was cold as f*ck outside even with my car heat blasting. I never want to have to do that sh*t ever again. It was basically my only option though. Needless to say I managed to cop easily. Me and 5 other heads just chilled and kicked it. Soon as 7 am hit the rush came. It was like 60 people waiting and they only had one size run of each shoe 
mean.gif
. Glad I was even fortunate enough to have the opportunity to cop though. The Kobe 8 BHM is a beautiful shoe.

bhms were definately a hard cop. got 1 kd and kobe for myself and 1 kd and kobe for two of my ppl. for comparison was able to hook my local group with bred 11s making 6 total. at this rate theyre gonna have to cop on their own

Yeah it'll only get harder from here. Didn't think I was gonna get the BHMs and was gonna get the atomics and purple fades, buuut I had a change of heart. Now hoping the purples drop and I can get them without too much of a sweat. Gonna have to pass on the atomic teal ones. ): Kobe line takin' all my money this year hahaha.

I think most people do that just to have this "winning" satisfaction of oh damn I won the race to get it in the cart. Pretty damn petty but that's the only thing I can think of outside of second guessing the purchase.

I've done it before to see how easy or bad it will be for the next or another release.

Decided to give the Lebrons to my bro. Weren't feeling them enough.

Had to get a GS pair for the lady

The next one on the list for the Kobes are the Pythons the the All-Star pack
It amazes me how people are able to grab so many pairs . How did you do it? Brought someone with you?

Back
Top Bottom