OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I skipped school to get a ps2 back in 2000....to be fair it was also on my birthday...so I cant judge.

Africa?
roll.gif
Wow. Africas? Smh
I know right. A damn shame. Wanted to smack the ish out of em

On another note. For the Pythons being a GR, your boy can't find his 14 anywhere in my area of SoCal. Called every store in the 3 local malls and biggest was 13. Might have to cop online. Has Eastbay stated whether they're getting these are not? Might as well use my free 2 day shipping if that's the case

Broke out my BHM's for SB yesterday and was picking up food. Two hypebeast a** kids came up to me asking "where did you cop your Africa's from" I just looked at em, shook my head and walked away 
eek.gif
mean.gif

Busters...

And this is why dudes my age get clowned on for collecting shoes...

Skipping school for a shoe release is the stupidest ish I've heard. Had to get an nt account just to reply .

Not really when half my teachers are rarely there and they can't even get a sub then my last block teacher stay going through something today he just sat in the back crying while the class was acting a fool. I have a dentist appointment that morning anyway I'm just missing the crappiest classes in the afternoon don't know about the others though.

Official NDC pics of the pythons....
Wow it's a pretty dope shoe. Glad there isn't any hype around them. Although for a GR, All the footlockers around my way aren't carrying them. Just one House of Hoops store, which is pretty strange since these are supposedly a GR.

Broke out my BHM's for SB yesterday and was picking up food. Two hypebeast a** kids came up to me asking "where did you cop your Africa's from" I just looked at em, shook my head and walked away 
eek.gif
mean.gif

Busters...

I broke out mine yesterday too in the downtown area (guess you could call it the slums) and I was walking to a nearby breakfast spot and one dude walked up to me and said what's good big homie while lookin at my shoes..hate when people come up to me like they my friend

Pythons remind me of Indiana Jones, he hates snakes. They go well with his getup. I will be buying
Indiana-Jones-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-Reenactment-in-Minecraft-from-CraftedMovie.jpg

Last edited:
I think the GS pair really shows how good solid uppers look with the VIII, they really need to add it to iD...

would love to see a mango/solar colorway.

or give me some volts, Nike.
eh.. the solid uppers make it look like just another average shoe like the hypergamer lows or something

Last edited:
eek.gif
mean.gif
 Busters...
LMAOOOO the Kobe 8 System "Africa" WOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Plenty pics in here already, but my XDR Pythons just came in.. Dope shoe.. way better in person IMO..
Sulfurs should be here later on in the week.. Regretting having passed on the BHM's lol.. damn..

I haven't seen a lot of info on here about the Kobe 8 YOTS black mamba & red suede.  Both of these color ways released already over seas and personally, these are two most anticipated versions of the Kobe 8.  Specifically, I been waiting on the Red Suede joints since we first got a look at them last year.

Anyways, I have ordered both releases online from different uk sites.  I was able to cop each pair for $175-$205 (orders are filled yet so fingers crossed) but I got this feeling that something is gonna go wrong with my orders.  I find it hard to believe that these were that easy a cop, ESPECIALLY at that price.  Am I tripping?  Is my level of interest & anticipation of both these releases a minority opinion here?  Or did these releases seem to go by under the radar with low hype just because they weren't dropping here in the US? 

Any thoughtful responses will be appreciated!

I haven't seen a lot of info on here about the Kobe 8 YOTS black mamba & red suede.  Both of these color ways released already over seas and personally, these are two most anticipated versions of the Kobe 8.  Specifically, I been waiting on the Red Suede joints since we first got a look at them last year.

Anyways, I have ordered both releases online from different uk sites.  I was able to cop each pair for $175-$205 (orders are filled yet so fingers crossed) but I got this feeling that something is gonna go wrong with my orders.  I find it hard to believe that these were that easy a cop, ESPECIALLY at that price.  Am I tripping?  Is my level of interest & anticipation of both these releases a minority opinion here?  Or did these releases seem to go by under the radar with low hype just because they weren't dropping here in the US? 

Any thoughtful responses will be appreciated!

Where did you order the red suedes from? Been looking for them.

for those that are thinking of getting the pythons in store.. the FTL's around me here in So. Cal are already doing the ticket system for those shoes. I even said ticket system for a general release? They said yep. Just a heads up for you guys.

for those that are thinking of getting the pythons in store.. the FTL's around me here in So. Cal are already doing the ticket system for those shoes. I even said ticket system for a general release? They said yep. Just a heads up for you guys.
Gross. XDR it is

where u stay at? What kinda crap is that

wow people must be really thirsty for these.

I could care less since i dont like camo

Even for a GR Kobe shoe tho...

:x

Back
Top Bottom