OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They're GR. But what scares me is that all the footlockers in my local area aren't getting them. Only 2 house of hoops will be getting it throughout the whole region. So whether or not they sell out, everyone will be forced to go to only these  two selected spots. I would be pissed if they run out of my size lol. Should I go in the morning and be late for my regular errands? Or just risk going at night? Like I said I hope the hype isn't there, seems like no one cares about this. It's just that having 2 stores only makes everyone have to go there.

Last edited:
They're GR. But what scares me is that all the footlockers in my local area aren't getting them. Only 2 house of hoops will be getting it throughout the whole region. So whether or not they sell out, everyone will be forced to go to only these  two selected spots. I would be pissed if they run out of my size lol. Should I go in the morning and be late for my regular errands? Or just risk going at night? Like I said I hope the hype isn't there, seems like no one cares about this. It's just that having 2 stores only makes everyone have to go there.
I'm telling you guys. They are trying to create hype. They're hoping that people will buy these when they miss out on the IIIs. Or people will buy these instead of the IIIs, hoping to disperse some of the hype of the Cement's. You will all be fine, these will sit just like Sharks and Wolves sat last year. 

happy.gif

Yeezy PS DAAAAAAAMNNN!

Pythons getting uglier by the day, they're cool on feet but not for me.

BLUE LIGHTS
PURP FADES
ASSISTS/INLINES

will be a bit hard to pick one... might get 2 of these.

I know you want those inlines and purples like i do lol :smokin

Last edited:
just checked, its the 23rd. thanks guys. im cop those blue lights, nice simple cw and plus it stands out with the all blue shoe

Dang didn't know the Retro '88 drops same day but i don't see them on the FTL calendar. I hope all is well after the dust settles and I'll be able to walk in at 10 to pick up the Pythons.

Just like some of the recent rsvps... They're doing raffles, rsvps, etc.... Making it seem limited, but few hours after the pick up window is over they'll be tweeting that full size runs are left over.

The Italian camo VIs were limited too, yet I picked my son up a pair on NDC clearance for like $69. In men's size btw.

Just like some of the recent rsvps... They're doing raffles, rsvps, etc.... Making it seem limited, but few hours after the pick up window is over they'll be tweeting that full size runs are left over.

The Italian camo VIs were limited too, yet I picked my son up a pair on NDC clearance for like $69. In men's size btw.
Exactly. I can without a doubt seeing these drop to less than $100. Just because they have a nickname doesn't mean they are limited.

The bday coupon will work for pythons online? Or they will have a restriction like sulfurs?

Is the XDR sole on the pythons the same as the US release? I saw some pics of the US version on eBay and they look Identical.

I'm telling you guys. They are trying to create hype. They're hoping that people will buy these when they miss out on the IIIs. Or people will buy these instead of the IIIs, hoping to disperse some of the hype of the Cement's. You will all be fine, these will sit just like Sharks and Wolves sat last year. 
alright...guess I won't rush to the stores then lol.

Back
Top Bottom