OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Will you be restocking the Kobe 8 Xmas, Breds 11 etc. too?
We do not have any information as to if we will be restocking these products at this time. If we receive any word on this we will be sure to post an updates.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

What if FNL restocked all of the Kobe 8s in celebration of them finally getting Kobes? Screw it, I'm starting this baseless rumor right now.

Looking pretty nice

I wonder if any Kobe's will hit the outlets or go on sale soon...

soon, no, but they'll definitely hit outlets. Especially the general release stuff. I'm holding out on sulfurs and pythons for now because I'm pretty sure that they'll hit outlets eventually.

Picked up my Foams today but stopped to check out the Kobe collection NikeSF had. They had a few socks on hand, Pythons on shelves, 30,000 points shirt, and that YOTS Jacket.

I wonder if any Kobe's will hit the outlets or go on sale soon...
Grs will def hit outlets and go on sale... Only problem is what will the price be, and what sizes will be available. Also, seems A LOT of people are waiting for this to scoop, double, or triple up on these. Once hit outlets, sale prices they'll go quick.

I preferred to just use the bday coupon now and not chance it.

I saw the "blue lights" in person today at footlocker and I have to say they are really nice! 3m swoosh, grey outsole, and really nice blue.

Sulfurs on sale for $120 at Athletes Foot here In ATL. My lady surprised me with a pair for our anniversary. :D :smokin

The fact someone has the time go through completed listings to see if this guy is telling the truth, is pretty sad.

depressing really. :lol:

Just catching up on some old *** posts and I had to comment on this. I really see no problem at all with what that dude did. You guys are ODing. It takes literally a minute to check completed listings. You dudes are acting like he spent hours hawking over that **** LOL. Besides, in general, I love when blatant liars get caught.

finallly got my bhm  today....really nice but a louder orange than i expected.  

seems kobe line has really strayed away from the typical colors im used to having, but hoping they get back to some basic ones.  sulfurs i would have loved if it wasnt for the two toned yellow midsole/outsole.  black outsole would have been nice.

blue lights i want to see in person they seem a bit smurfish from initial pics. inlines i hope are soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom