OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't wanna raise the sodium level, but i got 2 of each pair for me and a few homies. 6 pairs total off NDC, Finishline, and Footlocker. I almost gave up on FTL but kept trying and around :15 i was able to add to my cart.. had to wait out the checkout timer which is weak AF, but i got the job done. No re-seller here. Only asked for what i paid.

Don't wanna raise the sodium level, but i got 2 of each pair for me and a few homies. 6 pairs total off NDC, Finishline, and Footlocker. I almost gave up on FTL but kept trying and around :15 i was able to add to my cart.. had to wait out the checkout timer which is weak AF, but i got the job done. No re-seller here. Only asked for what i paid.
congrats player

dont want to raise the sodium level, yets says he got 6 pairs total when most didnt even get one.... yeah, ok :rolleyes

You're full of ****, Kobe never dropped on Finishline.

Try again.

and i co-sign anybody who suggesting to grab that AS 8 with the sport pack. 250 is ideal if you completely miss out and have to pay re-seller markup.

now onto the royals 2morrow morning.... RSVP came through, but i need 2 pairs atleast. have a great day fellas

The KOBE+ 8 insoles cost $60, so I look at it as a better deal from Nike including it with this release and only charging $180. By selling it at $180 they're practically giving a $20 discount on the kobe 8 system insert iD.  The sports pack alone retails at $70, so even those who got the Sports Pack version is still getting the same deal if they sold that separately.

Last edited:
smdh 
mean.gif

You're full of ****, Kobe never dropped on Finishline.

Try again.
roll.gif

and i co-sign anybody who suggesting to grab that AS 8 with the sport pack. 250 is ideal if you completely miss out and have to pay re-seller markup.
resellers price is going to be higher than that. $250 for the sport pack is a good deal in my opinion.

Finish Line doesn't even sell Kobe's...

resellers price is going to be higher than that. $250 for the sport pack is a good deal in my opinion.

And THAT is the problem with today's sneaker culture. $250 for shoes made to resemble Jupiter is a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom