OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For those who went Brick and mortar, lets see some on feet pics. and if you wear shorts in the pic, you better not have on ankle socks or im smacking your auntie.

That is why I stick to strictly online... Brandon Mall and Tyrone Sq are probably both like this as well.. NDC for me.

About 15-20 people in line in Bradenton. Waited about an hour to be told that shipment didn't arrive. We will get a phone call later today or tomorrow, however, when the shoes get there....I hope..

Looked at the list, most people were after Lebrons, Kobes for me, although I'd take a pair of Lebrons, too

lol man yall ****** try and come up with anything nowadays huh? NaCl like a mug out here hahahaha. I helped other dudes out, and yall mad because of it? . oooooooooooookay. No link sniper, no nothing. All that **** on my own. if some of you salty mf's mind your manners, i might help you too.
roll.gif

hey man if you sleep better at night telling people you dont even know lies about shoes you didnt get... more praise to you... you just look like a sad individual lying on a sneaker website to bragg...... then you pasted the collage, cmon bro put down the computer and go make some pop tarts or somethin

you must not have the cloaks or the What the Kobes in your collection... people gravel at my feet everytime i wear my cloaks
What the Kobe's are probably the worst Kobe shoe to date... Cloaks are overrated. I got em for retail, wore em once and sold em.

They're not ugly by any means, I just wasn't feelin em like most everyone else.

hey man if you sleep better at night telling people you dont even know lies about shoes you didnt get... more praise to you... you just look like a sad individual lying on a sneaker website to bragg...... then you pasted the collage, cmon bro put down the computer and go make some pop tarts or somethin
*shrugs* PopTarts sounding a lot better than the salt you throwing my dude. hell i gotta lie for? haha.

Back
Top Bottom