OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

reppped.

i ordered a pack in my size. im going to check them out in person to give my final thoughts on them. was crazy because there was only a 8 and a 14 when you posted this and i checked. i hit the back button after seeing if i could add to cart and a 10 was there.

That was probably the 10 I had to call and cancel.

Was so excited when I added my sz 14 to cart. I was rushing through the checkout and when I got my confirmation email, it was for that sz 10.

First time that ever happened to me.

Question, if I ordered my 13's of NDC for myself, and I want to order my boy the 9.5's, will they cancel orders because technically I ordered more than 1 pair? Or does the separate transaction eliminate this problem?

Picked up a pair of ASG's in a 12, had to settle for the Sports Pack....oh well...

Also picked up a pair of BHM's yesterday for $215 shipped - not a terrible deal.

Now time to let the wallet chill

I really apologize if this has been answered, but I read the past few pages and didn't see anything:

Are the ASGs dropping on KB24.com?

Persistence paid off for me on Eastbay!!!  I scored my 9.5!!!  It was the SP, but I really don't care. 
same here it's better than nothing
laugh.gif

Question, if I ordered my 13's of NDC for myself, and I want to order my boy the 9.5's, will they cancel orders because technically I ordered more than 1 pair? Or does the separate transaction eliminate this problem?

in the old days - no
recently - yes unless you use 2 different accounts.

i could be wrong tho but it happened to me before on mil ivs

If anyone is wondering this is how the Area 72 pack landed in Russia this morning, crazy haha

I knew Kobe shoes were light but didn't know they could break the sound barrier! 30 seconds in

Last edited:
Sup NT fam!  I was fortunate enough to cop on FTL with SP.  I have a couple questions assuming the SP comes in a separate sealed box like the one in the pics posted earlier.  Will my local FTL exchange/give me store credit for just the SP if I return it without a receipt?  I don't see a return policy 'without a receipt' on their website.  Same question but regarding my local Niketown.  I obviously won't have a Nike receipt but their return policy states "Without a receipt: Merchandise purchased from a Nike retail store may be exchanged or returned for store credit at the current selling price if the item is unworn and unwashed. Manager approval is required."  Will they somehow know I purchased the SP elsewhere?  Of course I would only go to Nike if FTL doesn't exchange/give store credit.  I'm sure others might have this question as well.  Thanks in advance!

Got 2 pairs of the Enableds. One to rock, one to stock. 

But damn!

It was so hard to get these in my cart. I swear, it's so much easier to get the Retro 88s and Camo Foams than these.

Just ordered my sports pack size 8 happy because I'm just going to sell it on eBay along with the box and paper instead to my brother because he and my mom only offered $20 wtf lol.

Just ordered my sports pack size 8 happy because I'm just going to sell it on eBay along with the box and paper instead to my brother because he and my mom only offered $20 wtf lol.

kinda confused.

Back
Top Bottom