OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Super bright
Shine bright like a diamond???  
eek.gif

Hey, someone who has these in their hands...How bright is the orange on these??? I'm tryna find a couple of fits to buy

The sole is almost dark neon. The tongue is actually a different orange. I would say its similar the lebron x shorts. Either way. Black shorts or orange shorts would work. There's almost 3-4 different shades of orange.

Ok so i found a site called air night and they had the whole kobe year of the snake coection almost a month ago..theyget all of there kicks early and there resionable kicks does anybody know anything about them

Just a question, 

How are people able to put the shoes on their cart when the ADD TO CART option isn't even activated until timer goes to 0

BTW, was able to cop a size 11 ASG sports pack 

Ok so i found a site called air night and they had the whole kobe year of the snake coection almost a month ago..theyget all of there kicks early and there resionable kicks does anybody know anything about them
Got the Black YOTS from Air-Knight, legit shoes, shipped and received in 4 days

Don't need that 8.5 sports pack from footlocker anymore.... Thanks to Nter Kishin for the heads up, I got your pair bro you know I couldn't leave you behind.

Now that the ASG released, Nike updated their launch calender and saw these releasing 3-9-2013. Are these YOTS red camos?

[h3]Kobe 8 System[/h3]
Port Wine/Pure Platinum-Team Red-Bright Citrus
Style# 555035-661

$140

Now that the ASG released, Nike updated their launch calender and saw these releasing 3-9-2013. Are these YOTS red camos?

[h3]Kobe 8 System[/h3]

Style# 555035-661

$140

That would be my best guess

This morning totally overslept. Alarm went off, but I ignored it, when I woke up, it's too late, everything's gone.

They need to release the Red pair that the whole Lakers squad was sporting last night....
asg done, let's move on to the cool cw's now. =)

[h3]Kobe 8 System[/h3]

Style# 555035-661

$140

i guess they should be called the V-Days now. Probably limited GR or GR.

Looked up on sneakernews.com and they had the same color scheme description for the YOTS, but they have a different style# listed on the site but I am pretty sure they are the YOTS though, no word on if its a gr or limited, my guess is limited and that it will be updated to a twitter link only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom