OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got an email that my kicks crew order got cancelled for the ASG's. Luckily was able to get from Nike. Crazy though, having to wait til end of week to break the news.

I've had the WORST luck possible with trying to buy these shoes. Here's how my week went. Went to the mall Sunday and tried on a pair of the yellow and black Kobes. Decided not to get them because I may be getting a guest pass to shop the Nike employee store where I could get the shoes for cheaper. Then I go back to the mall on Tuesday because I decided I wanted to buy the black and yellow. Got to Footlocker and they are sold out. So I decide to try on the pythons because I wasn't sure if I needed a size 9.5 or a 10 since the first time I only tried on the left shoe. Turns out I need a 9.5 (which on Sunday I had the black and yellow 9.5's right on my feet and passed on them) So after walking around with the pythons on I grow on them and start to like them. I thought they were ugly at first. I think about buying them but my friend with me told me to wait incase I go to the Nike employee store. So once again I decide to wait and pass on the shoe. Two days pass and we come to today (Thursday) I decide I can't wait anymore and I'm going to get the pythons I tried on two days ago. Well guess what. Now they are sold out of the 9.5 pythons. So I give one last shot and call a different Footlocker not far away. They said they had a size 10 yellow and black and a size 9 and 10 in the pythons. So I am shocked at how terrible my luck has been this week on getting these freaking shoes. Nike.com and every other shoe website is sold out of the black and yellow 9.5. The pythons are available on Nike.com but I figured I might as well wait and see what my friend tells me about the nike store passes, which I will find out today.

But I do have a few questions.

Is Nike ever going to restock the yellow and black Kobes? Because I've been looking for the last 5 days and they are still out of stock. Are they a limited release?

And are the red camos going to be a limited release and do you think they will be for sale on nike.com website?

Sorry for the long post.

I've had the WORST luck possible with trying to buy these shoes. Here's how my week went. Went to the mall Sunday and tried on a pair of the yellow and black Kobes. Decided not to get them because I may be getting a guest pass to shop the Nike employee store where I could get the shoes for cheaper. Then I go back to the mall on Tuesday because I decided I wanted to buy the black and yellow. Got to Footlocker and they are sold out. So I decide to try on the pythons because I wasn't sure if I needed a size 9.5 or a 10 since the first time I only tried on the left shoe. Turns out I need a 9.5 (which on Sunday I had the black and yellow 9.5's right on my feet and passed on them) So after walking around with the pythons on I grow on them and start to like them. I thought they were ugly at first. I think about buying them but my friend with me told me to wait incase I go to the Nike employee store. So once again I decide to wait and pass on the shoe. Two days pass and we come to today (Thursday) I decide I can't wait anymore and I'm going to get the pythons I tried on two days ago. Well guess what. Now they are sold out of the 9.5 pythons. So I give one last shot and call a different Footlocker not far away. They said they had a size 10 yellow and black and a size 9 and 10 in the pythons. So I am shocked at how terrible my luck has been this week on getting these freaking shoes. Nike.com and every other shoe website is sold out of the black and yellow 9.5. The pythons are available on Nike.com but I figured I might as well wait and see what my friend tells me about the nike store passes, which I will find out today.

Is Nike ever going to restock the yellow and black Kobes? Because I've been looking for the last 5 days and they are still out of stock. Are they a limited release?

And are the red camos going to be a limited release and do you think they will be for sale on nike.com website?

Sorry for the long post.
http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=55035300&size=09.5

Between the blue lights and red camo, which ones do u think will sit longer? Trying to decide on which pair I will cop now and which one later. Wasn't really expecting to spend close to a grand in just 2 months on kicks.

Blue Lights.

kicks crew have finally packed my shoes and will ship within two days. aboot time. sucks its the damn weekend.

Look at the outsole. Looks like two shades of purple to me, "kid."
On a board full of terrible posters you are easily the most annoying.

Congrats. 

Ps. Kobeoverbron knows his ****. Plus he has evidence to back himself up. You've got nothing.

Just accept you're wrong like you were with the fake South Beaches with the wrong mesh.

Last edited:

Sorry for the long post.
As for the sulfers (yellow and black) no they werent a limited release it was a GR. A restock would be rare but its possible. and as for the red camo YOTS some say limited some say they arent. my advice to you  is if you really want them dont sleep on em. be ready on release day

Oh please.  Look at yourself in the mirror and say that.  My point stands proven. Tell me why would they put "Fiberglass" as the first color and it be the outsole??
roll.gif

You lose.

Wassup? Come at me bro.  Sup?

Last edited:
There's some Kobe 8 BHM's on the Nike UK website: http://store.nike.com/nl/en_gb/?l=shop,pwp,c-300/f-787+1006904+4294945314

You think it'd work if someone from the U.S. bought a pair? :lol:

my initial plan for the BHMs
got fam in the UK, sent them the link had all small sizes but had a UK size 11 (US Size 12) for two weeks
told them they were sold out in the US
told them I'd go visit them to pick them up.

one day later, they were gone.

they have basically a FSR for the Lebrons and KDs..

Sorry for the long post.
[/quote]

There might be a chance Nike does restock the sulfurs(black/yellow) but with so many color ways idk. They weren't a limited release, just a general but they been out for two months and they were the first Kobe out and its a nice ccolorway and the most worn by Kobe himself. What size do you wear?

Chronicsneaker u should be on the debate team..

Seems like u scavenge through every post and pick out things to argue about..

Are u not happy? Dont kno u personally but that crap u do IS annoying..

Its just shoes, and info about shoes, and ppl's opinion about shoes, chill out. Step away from the laptop for a hot sec, go grab some breakfast/lunch/dinner w/e time zone youre in, and go watch sportscenter for a while.

Not comin at u btw, just letting u know..

Last edited:

Sorry for the long post.

There might be a chance Nike does restock the sulfurs(black/yellow) but with so many color ways idk. They weren't a limited release, just a general but they been out for two months and they were the first Kobe out and its a nice ccolorway and the most worn by Kobe himself. What size do you wear?[/quote]
WTF!!! They've been out for two months and no restock? Why wouldn't they restock them? And I wear a size 9.5. I'm going to try and tweet Nike and ask if they will ever restock them. Hopefully they'll respond.

i don't recall ever seeing this many arguments in a Kobe thread :x

"KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE POISON GRN/BLCKND BL-HYPR BL-PR PLTNM 04/06/2013" these sound :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom