OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

By the color descriptions it does sound like those could very well be the Purple Gradients and the Grey Inlines (thanks for the info kobeoverbron)

But as I said earlier, I don't want to jump to conclusions until we see pictures of them... Don't want to get my hopes up even if the descriptions almost 99% describe those two colorways

There is no science to how Nike puts together their descriptions (which should also serve as a heads up to the dude trying to call out kobeoverbron for his info)

Was going to skip these and wait to make my teal kobe ids when they do a solid option but I need these this pic did it for me.

Was going to skip these and wait to make my teal kobe ids when they do a solid option but I need these this pic did it for me.

Saw on a couple of sites that these release on 4/6/2013 but not sure if thats accurate on not.

Digging the Red Camos, whatever nickname they may be, I hope it's a General Release. Some speculation and evidence has gone either way. 
ohwell.gif

if it wasnt for all the lurkers and newbs he probably wouldve posted it... instead you get all these people that have never posted in here asking for PMs .... get the **** outta here with that bull ****.

Wow take it easy boss. This is only a ****in shoe forum!

The circle with the shozuku on the sole becomes a suction cup at times :wow:

i just discovered this the other day with my Pythons. i was walking on some wood flooring, and it kept making a little suction cup sound and i looked to see if there was anything on the sole, but there wasn't. took a second for me to realize what was happening.

it doesn't happen with the Sulfurs, though, at least for me.

Time out: Sports pack comes with a slide out premium cardboard box? please say yes cuz thats whats on the UPS truck on the way to me right now

Just picked up the BHM sz 14 on ebay for $212 shipped. I'm pretty happy with that price and I can now say I own every Kobe 8 released in the U.S. thus far... until tomorrow. :smh:

After a Busy February and doing the math in my head, FTL is about to send me $140-ish worth of VIP coupon...

gonna probably use them for the March 9th release...

Check your FTL Stores 'coz them "Blue Lights" are gonna be $150 not $140 as per the info I got... 
smile.gif

After a Busy February and doing the math in my head, FTL is about to send me $140-ish worth of VIP coupon...

gonna probably use them for the March 9th release...

Check your FTL Stores 'coz them "Blue Lights" are gonna be $150 not $140 as per the info I got... 
smile.gif
^blue lights are 140

Last edited:
just finally received my ASG'S, brighter than i thought theyd be. no pictures ive seen so far do them justice. in the sunlight almost hard on the eyes :smokin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom