OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The way the sulphur's are selling reminds me of the way the del sol VIs sold. They were selling just as well (if not better), and I figured I'd wait it out. Walked into FTA the following September (9 months after they initially released) to stock locate a pair, and they were still full price. I waited 9 months for nothing.

Those of you waiting on the sulphurs to go down in price, will probably be waiting a long time. Outlet price after shipping and tax won't be that much better than what you'd pay with the bday coupon.

Guys,

Do they even make all the Kobe 8 colorway's in a 12.5? I just wore my Python's - Size 12 yesterday for the first time casually, only for about 4 hours at that, and my right foot started bothering me, I loosened up the laces, but thought about maybe looking for 12.5's...I can't find hardly any 12.5's online, which makes me ask the question, do they make all the colorways in a 12.5? Also, do these things loose up over time? It appears my right foot is a bit wider than my left.

Thanks,

Y2J

Went back to see what kobe wore the other night, their ok. Def liking that its a true laker away colorway, but wouldnt buy if they rel.

So I picked up h blue lights here at my local champs store since footlocker didnt carry them and they are really nice.  But I remember someone sayingtheres a quote in the sole?  What is he talking bout bcause I dont see any quote??

The manager at the HOH near me mentioned an HOH exclusive  colorway arriving in two to three weeks  thats listed as grey volt. Is that the colorway pictured on the 1st page scheduled for release on the 9th?

So I picked up h blue lights here at my local champs store since footlocker didnt carry them and they are really nice.  But I remember someone sayingtheres a quote in the sole?  What is he talking bout bcause I dont see any quote??
Do you mean the dots on the part of the midsole that wrap around the back? That's the Kobe code. It says "Chase Perfection".

I'm dying for that Easter colorway! Any word of release on those? I have no idea when the Easter kicks release

Oh and those lifestyle yots kobes!! 3/9 right?

I think the only color way I am skipping in March is going to be the teal ones but only because I want the Lebron Dolphin color way more.

Red / Volt / Easter / Purps will all be had. Gonna be a good month.

yessir!

im a size 13 myself so i know that occasional struggle

FSRs only having 1-2 size 13s sometimes :lol: / :smh:
haha word bro, im so glad the 8's fit a bit bigger than the 6's or 7's. im usually a 13.5-14. but with the 8's there like a sock. but yeah the story of my life going to local spots. FSR 1-2 size 13's, no 13.5 rarely a 14.... its size discrimination and it should be a issue

I saw the red camos in person cause my homie pulled an sdubl and ordered early online (had to SDubl haha no hate bruh!) and they are very nice but something about them doesn't do it for me.

Y'all are probably thinking "how does he love the blue joints and not like the reds?!" Well that's a damn good question haha I can't put my finger on it but maybe it's that subtle splatter look on the swoosh and the red outsole. Would've loved a black outsole and no splatter, makes it look like the swoosh came chipped or something.

Maybe I will do a 180 and change my mind when I see em in stores

Last edited:
smokin.gif

SOLID UPPPER?!?!?!???????
nerd.gif

if so robocopped
yes sir they look dope man hopefully they release 
happy.gif

i need the red camos, the easters, and those (i hate saying nicknames) but those "supermans" or whatever, and the purple gradiants. loving the 8's

Back
Top Bottom