OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got this Black/White/Grey Kobe hoodie.

It's dope, feels kind of thin, like a Spring or Fall jacket, but on the inside it's warm! An all around seasonal hoodie/jacket.

Last edited:
In Seoul right now, went to one spot that had the red suede and black year of the snakes but they were all out, hopefully the next two spots I'm gonna check out still have them.

U guys think that finishline will have a restock on previously released kobe 8s since they r selling now? I wouldn't be surprised if they did honestly.

I haven't been able to follow up on this thread page by page by but I thought you got your red camos?
kicks-crew said they didn't have my size, but would in 5 days. I'd prefer to chance it on RD

Come on s dubl, I've posted on here the Red Camos come out 3/9 I even gave an Eastbay calender link.
just making sure :smile: I don't want to miss out.

Played indoor ball last night in my Blue Coral Snakes. First off they are super lightweight and comfortable, my feet didnt slide and my ankles/shins didnt hurt afterwards. No soreness whatsoever. The bad part is the shoes cuffed up pretty nasty in only an hour of wearing them. I like to drive in and do a lot of rebounding so I guess the others players scraped them with their shoes.

Pics:

Scuffs on heel & side of the shoe

Outside of right shoe

Front of both shoes

Played indoor ball last night in my Blue Coral Snakes. First off they are super lightweight and comfortable, my feet didnt slide and my ankles/shins didnt hurt afterwards. No soreness whatsoever. The bad part is the shoes cuffed up pretty nasty in only an hour of wearing them. I like to drive in and do a lot of rebounding so I guess the others players scraped them with their shoes.

Pics:
Honestly if I wore em to hoop (I wear Kobe's for casual wear) I wouldn't be ashamed of those scuffs, they were made to play in. You can double up now, or for future shoes. 
happy.gif

I'm not hating on anyone, but if you ball in any shoe, do you not expect scuffs, creases, or any other type of wear to occur?

I'm not hating on anyone, but if you ball in any shoe, do you not expect scuffs, creases, or any other type of wear to occur?

:lol:

mine get worse than his after the first wear on all my shoes, its ridiculous but what do you expect??

Slept on the Retro 3 "Crimsons", but definitely copping the Port Wine through NDC.  Hopefully it's Twitter Link Only (it may change) because the Phoenix Suns only said that a few days ago on the RC.  If it's TLO, it's done.  But normally if it's not, it'll show up by searching the style code a few seconds before it's actually tweeted.

True but I just think a different material on the outside wouldnt have scuffed so easily :lol: I'm not mad at it though, I love these shoes

Don't hate on the guys that buy shoes and store them on their shelves like they trophies or somethin'
laugh.gif
more power to them but I love rockin all my different kicks everywhere I go, every day.  I'll never understand what good it does just sitting DS on someones shelf. like I said all power to them doe! Check the carmines being rocked in the club w/ my girl last night..

Last edited:

Got the same or worst scuffs on my ASG after 3 wears. Couldn't clean them with anything.

Got the same or worst scuffs on my ASG after 3 wears. Couldn't clean them with anything.

Have you tried one of those magic erasers?

But yeah I really love the color of those Supernaturals man but I doubt I could find any gear to match with those crazy colors. I just got a job at Sports Authority today so hopefully I spot something in there to match with them.

Last edited:
I wear Kobe's both casually and on court. Due to being scared of them getting messed up I just play in the pair that is more available to double up on such as the sulfurs, pythons and keep more limited pairs such as Xmas, ASG which would cost a lot of money to try to double up on to casual use only... until I find another pair of both that is. 

True but I just think a different material on the outside wouldnt have scuffed so easily :lol: I'm not mad at it though, I love these shoes

it's a shoe.. it's meant to be worn.

during their meetings, i'm sure they don't go into the room with scientists trying to figure out how to avoid scuffs. they wanna make the shoe light, and give it the support it needs.

if only people understood this. if only. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom