OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Bought a pair of GS Supernaturals from CitySole last week for a friend. Ran into the UPS man on the way out for the weekend. Took a quick picture but the GS sizes look so much better with the full logo on all their pairs.

I just got a dark atomic teal hoodie from nike the other day. the color is beautiful. Makes me want to buy these, the detail looks sick.

I think the red suede ext's will be my first pass for this line. Still undecided on the Easters. Red camos and volts are top priority on the 9th. I hope SDubl ain't in line for size 11 on them yots camos...can't wait for an all clear.

I think the red suede ext's will be my first pass for this line. Still undecided on the Easters. Red camos and volts are top priority on the 9th. I hope SDubl ain't in line for size 11 on them yots camos...can't wait for an all clear.
sz 13 bro :wink:

I'm not hating on anyone, but if you ball in any shoe, do you not expect scuffs, creases, or any other type of wear to occur?

I'm saying. Have you not played basketball with shoes on before? It's common. Don't like it, ball in some Monarchs.

I'm in the bandwagon with others, it's looking like I'm getting every color scheme this year, purchased everything except those atrocious ASGs and the BHMs which grew on me, good job Beaverton. Doesn't hurt to get them for cheap either

Dope pic. Really like that cw.

that supernatural kobe going to be hard to get? kinda want to sleep in

IMO, it's hard to say. Now that FNL is in the mix of selling Kobe's I'm thinking some people have theirs site preferences. I'm more NDC and Eastbay. I'm sure NDC will "sell out" but most likely bring it back later in the day.

If you're worried, I'd cop and then go back to sleep.

honestly I am a little pissed. I played once In these and someone stepped on my shoe.. as you can see the paint just came off and it looks like this now...

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/294993/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/quote]

Same here!

Last edited:
honestly I am a little pissed. I played once In these and someone stepped on my shoe.. as you can see the paint just came off and it looks like this now...

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/294993/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/quote]
remember when i was a kid my mom just got the indiglo 14's for me, i was at bball camp first day kid steps on my foot and destroys the shiny black foam on the outsole. since then i have never worn kicks that i didnt want to get messed up playing ball....

Last edited:
Wow. So you guys wear your kicks to ball in and then complain if they get creased/stepped on/scrapes. 

Seriously, ****. If you want to keep them in perfect condition then don't wear them.

What do you think will happen??

Don't come on here and cry about it.

Ill wait for the blue snakes to go on sale then use my discount to cop at an even cheaper price.

never lend friends money.... its always a bad idea

I sold him my iphone around 2 months ago.. he gave me half when i sold it, and he was suppose to give me the rest when we went vack to work..never happened.. he's a bit of jew when it comes to money..

Are these pinching the top of anyone else's feet?

I want to keep my Blue Lights but they're just uncomfortable where it bends in the forefoot.

Need break-in time or something?
Had that feeling like I was getting pinched when I walked where the shoe bends. Went away over time. 
Ill wait for the blue snakes to go on sale then use my discount to cop at an even cheaper price.

Last edited:
U guys think that finishline will have a restock on previously released kobe 8s since they r selling now? I wouldn't be surprised if they did honestly.
My thoughts exactly. I remember the good old day of Kobe 4 5 6 when they front loaded on color ways and still sat on shelves. Comonnnnn finishline, daddy needs a freaken pair of sulfurs!

Back
Top Bottom