OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

nice to see those pics actually tagged

now when they flood instagram they'll know where they come form :nthat:

Throw some yellow laces in those un-sulfurs thapointguy, would look real dope! And did you apply with a brush? Just wondering might try out on my sulfurs they're starting to get beat this might spruce them up.

Edit: just saw you said Rit dye. My bad lol.

Last edited:
that turned out pretty good TPG!! Is there any bleeding toward the inside of the shoe? The rit dye doesn't bleed when it gets wet? Checked the rit dye site, did you use the spot dyeing technique? Thanks man, I might try this if I get adventureous one day.

I don't know if it'll bleed if it gets wet, not gonna test it out lol. There's no bleeding inside since the dye didn't seep through. Let's see if it does when my feet gets sweaty. I don't know what that method is. All i did was brush the dye on the EM without any prep on it. When it dries I used a rag to get any excess dye out. Run my finger on it, no black residue. I'm gonna check to see if there's some kind of protectant i can buy to apply it on there. Matter of fact I think I have a can of spray protectant that's used for finished artwork in my garage.

sk33ter, damn sold my del sol V with the yellow laces from one of my id so I don't have any to try out. No purple laces either. :frown:

Last edited:
Looking at the Nike Insider pics, am I the only one who's mildly freaking out about the idea that they don't have a full shozoku (sp?)?

Employees from US retail shoe stores have confirmed that ALL this weekends Kobe releases will have full logo. Don't worry.

I want to be salty to all the swoosh account users. but I can't hate. just if I had it I know I would own way too many shoes... do swoosh people get a discount on IDs

Do y'all walk into footlockers and ask them to take out and bunch of shoes just so you can take pics of them? Lol

Last edited:
Shoes were originally given to Kyrie Irving's brother.
That's pretty fresh still.....I saw the Irving, but thought maybe that was his first name... =)

You must be getting giddy as another day comes to an end and you're one step closer...huh?

Going to try to get the suedes online . Was able to at lest reserve the black and red ones

Gotta drive to FaahionValley for Volts and then all ALL THE WAY to Santa Monica for blacc EXTs . Gonna be a hectic Saturday

I don't know if I am the only one, but I think both EXT models are HIDEOUS.
sick.gif
totally agree. I like the idea of it though. I would like to see a white based EXT with the scales, maroon swoosh and a gum sole!
that makes 3 of us that dont see what the fuss is with the EXT models!

I know that the Port Wine/Red Camos are "GR"..but where is it gonna be available online? My local Footlocker said they're not even getting them even if it says they're available on the launch locator.

I just know Nike and Footlocker will have it, but will Eastbay or any other website have them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom