OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I kind of regret not getting the red camos

deff are great shoe in person. if you can get them(either off ndc or another way) you deff should. after passing last weekend on the blue lights, i decided to grab them today(picked up their last sz 10), already had the red camo waiting(ES had 3 of each size there), and figured i might as well get the supernatural and complete that set $220 for all 3 isnt to bad.

Last edited:
Just looking at the "Black Scales" on the EXTs and noticed that they are lasered in...

and if i'm not mistaken same material as the red suedes, only for the Black Scales are painted with a glossy finish..

I'm no leather expert but is that possible.. 
happy.gif

deff are great shoe in person. if you can get them(either off ndc or another way) you deff should. after passing last weekend on the blue lights, i decided to grab them today(picked up their last sz 10), already had the red camo waiting(ES had 3 of each size there), and figured i might as well get the supernatural and complete that set $220 for all 3 isnt to bad.
$220 for 3 pairs, oh my! I wish I could do that.  How you get them so cheap?

got lucky and ordered from st alfred over the phone this morning, guess it isnt that crazy over there

The pair Kobe wore last night, was it the same cw he wore earlier? It seems the upper is more white than silver.

Pair he wore last night looked like it had white on the upper

It's kind of hard to tell because the colors are so different but I think this is the same pattern as the Pythons.

Big S/O to the man TPG on hookin ya boy up with a pair of sulfurs. Leavin for the gym now! Love em!

Why did I just pay 150 for the volts from HOH Montgomery mall, MD, when they're 140 on eastbay and NDC? Can someone please school me? And No, it wasn't the taxes, it was 150 before taxes
HoH exclusive's they typically do that.. box says "suggested retail"

Got the red camo from my local FTL for $115 before taxes with the bday coupon. Manager was hella cool to let me use it.

All y'all that get to use the birthday coupon are lucky. No footlocker/Champs/footaction within 20 miles of me gets Kobe's in. :smh:

I asked my ftl manager about the bday coupon and he told me I can use any coupon on the kobes as long as its tide to my account... I was like ok @.@ any1 got an idea what that means? can they tell if its tide to my account or not?

Red hoodie would be bright, but I guess we'll wait and see. I'm more interested in some Red Kobe shirts and shorts.
some parts would not the whole thing, if they followed the upper design... most of the red camos upper is that port wine color with scales of bright citrus scattered around

Back
Top Bottom