OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No. What if you live in a small town that receives hardly any, or none at all. On too of that, like many times online sells out, yet pairs are sitting in many areas. Is it the persons fault for living where they live? Should they move to a new area that gets/gets more stock?
If that's the case. I would agree with you. I guess i'm just speaking for people that live in Chicago. 

If people are buying GRs for 250...imo they deserve to pay that cause they are lazy and didn't do their research.... but what do i know, i'm only 10 post in = ) 

10 posts in...hahaha. We all gotta start somewhere...

People gonna pay what they wanna pay...

Maybe theyre in another country that most retailers don't ship to...or maybe they just panic and think they're gonna miss out on a particular colorway that they want. I don't know...

But if somebody wants to charge $250 for a GR shoe (AND they can get it), more power to em...

But I hope they sit on that pair(s) forever...

No. What if you live in a small town that receives hardly any, or none at all. On too of that, like many times online sells out, yet pairs are sitting in many areas. Is it the persons fault for living where they live? Should they move to a new area that gets/gets more stock?
Yeah where I live my mall only has 1 sneaker store and its FTL, theyre stock is garbage hardly ever get good releases so when we do im all over it. 98% of my purchases the past year have been online for that reason.

10 posts in...hahaha. We all gotta start somewhere...

People gonna pay what they wanna pay...

Maybe theyre in another country that most retailers don't ship to...or maybe they just panic and think they're gonna miss out on a particular colorway that they want. I don't know...

But if somebody wants to charge $250 for a GR shoe (AND they can get it), more power to em...

But I hope they sit on that pair(s) forever...
So do i, i hope they think twice next time about trying to buy out places in order to resell

So do i, i hope they think twice next time about trying to buy out places in order to resell
I mean its one thing if you bought 1 for yourself and then another to flip ... Its a hustle .. but for those who buy 5+ at all kinds of random sizes and they can barely fit all the pairs in their car when they leave the store.

What i never understand is how/why does the store allow 1 customer to walk out with that many. regardless if they do more than one transaction. its just beyond me

I mean its one thing if you bought 1 for yourself and then another to flip ... Its a hustle .. but for those who buy 5+ at all kinds of random sizes and they can barely fit all the pairs in their car when they leave the store.

What i never understand is how/why does the store allow 1 customer to walk out with that many. regardless if they do more than one transaction. its just beyond me

On the store's behalf...Whether 5 people buy 1 pair each, or 1 person buys 5 pairs, I've still put $700 in my register.

On behalf of the consumer...How are you gonna alienate me because I only wanna buy 1 or maybe even 2? You sold all the pairs to Joe Schmo (sometimes before the doors even open).

Sometimes what's good for the bottom line for the store don't match up with what's good for the average customer...

Damb, nice first post, hah.
Something like that...been here for a couple nine and a half years.

Thanks, sucked it up and paid the $10 premuim. w/FS and CA Tax $161.99

o
one of my boys said there were 2 returns yesterday at the plaza Bonita footlocker but that was yesterday, might be gone
Thx for the heads up.

Some spots don't care, but what about the people that are filling their trunk to help others? I've many times bought multiple pairs from a single store to help out friends (even friends of friends that I don't even know) for retail+shipping. Didn't make a dime on the transaction.

Another reason why resellers have ruined this... Back in the day it would be no problem to walk out with multiple pairs. Now stores pull the one per customer, or you have to do different transactions.

Everywhere you turn now days its another negative, and it's mostly from the kids that just got into this. Reselling has always been there, it's just on a whole new level.

Some spots don't care, but what about the people that are filling their trunk to help others? I've many times bought multiple pairs from a single store to help out friends (even friends of friends that I don't even know) for retail+shipping. Didn't make a dime on the transaction.

Another reason why resellers have ruined this... Back in the day it would be no problem to walk out with multiple pairs. Now stores pull the one per customer, or you have to do different transactions.

Everywhere you turn now days its another negative, and it's mostly from the kids that just got into this. Reselling has always been there, it's just on a whole new level.
Yup, they took that **** to a whole new level and raping the hell out of the system and everyone else whose in this...

Finally copped the ASGs today, looks great in person. I wanted the red suede's but couldn't get my size. Happy with these tho :D

So if you get priced out of the luxury sneaker market do you really NEED them. It's like a Benz vs a Buick. Why is there Jordan fusions for chrissakes.

Agreed I've lived in Wyoming my whole life and not till I got to high school did I move to a town with at the time a FTL and FNL. The FTL closed and currently there are only 2 in the entire state. I've always had to go with online release or bust

FYI: FTL in the Bay Area are fine with returns of my recent Kobe's. I returned my Volt's. The grey was lighter than I thought it was along with the volt too.

Saw the Volts in person but couldn't do it, even with bday coupon in hand. Thought they would look better in person but idk, the volt doesn't jump out at you. A darker midsole would bring it out more. I'll have to make due with my seaweed Lebron Dunkman. The red camo still didn't grow on me in person. I'll have some extra money for future releases and iD.

My footlocker still has most sizes in blue snakes...so stupid me went today thinking theyd still have red camo, nope all out besides an 8...O well gave me a chance to get the AM13 I was eye'n. On another note the footlocker I go to is small not a HOH or have any clothing and they dont usualy get super limited stuff. But they got Easters, manager showed me today. And as stated previously they look like the pairs already in hand and no egg shell design. 

Back
Top Bottom