OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

this guy wants me to trade my cloaks for the easters should i do it?

No. This is a perfect example of what was in last year vs what's going to be in this year.

The Cloaks are worth much more than the Easters not to mention they are a much better colorway.

Finally got back in town and got my red camo and volts. Hands down TO ME the volts are better. Returning the red camo.

Too much port wine/burgundy in the shoe. And the sole color is too bright in contrast to upper.
This. Hard to look past those bright soles. Otherwise shoe is great IMO.

For the Kobe 8 Easter? 
sick.gif
  No, not a good trade.  Should be fairly easy to cop, and if not you'll see what options you have then.  Even if you want to do this trade you should wait it out first to see if you can cop them at retail.  Trade might not even be necessary.
ya i like the cloaks more and i was only gnna use the easters as trade bait

also sorry about that, Volt > Red Camo > Blue Lights :tongue:
I liked the red and the use of black more than the all blue shoe.

ALSO, I don't think anyone's posted this yet... The Kobe Code inside the socks means...

Carpe Diem. :smokin

Surprised those that hated the VII aren't saying make the trade :lol: I liked the VII and have no complaint on the fit. I'd make the trade +ask for $40 cash.

thought I was the only one who noticed. I think it has something to do with it being Nike+ enabled and the price hike because it really isn't a bad Cw at all

Lol price hike? Arent they only $150? And can be used with bday coupon + shipping? Personally not sleeping on them just other stuff that has priority and green isnt high on my color pallete of clothes. They are nice but not for me

Enabled models are $160, not $150. Bday coupon all depends on manager or employee. It's not a guarantee it can be used.

Last edited:
Enabled models are $160, not $150. Bday coupon all depends on manager or employee. It's not a guarantee it can be used.
Want to use a reward card on the red camos in about a week . Hope I can

Last edited:
Are the Easters going to be available online?  I haven't had any troubles getting any Kobe's online but this one I'm a little worried about haha.

Been rocking my Sulfurs a lot. Love em. Extreme comfort.
have you experienced the lunarlon flatting out? I dont know if its all in my head but I have been balling in my pair and wearing it everyday outside of the court and it doesn't feel as mushy as it once did.

Back
Top Bottom