OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

not to burst your bubble but the elites will still use the "carbon fiber" used in the regular models.
placebo effect.

also, I'm releasing the VIP passes for the Easter 8s today for the release later this week.
for everyone's *sigh* they will not be hard to get. If you wake up early, they should be easier
to get. Plenty of stocks, and I live on a volcanic island with nothing but Kobe fans.

good luck to all those who want them.

Wait was the carbon fiber last year the same thing?

Has anyone that RSVPd, or got raffle tickets or whatever at footlocker asked the price?

What I figured. Hoping I can grab online, or at another spot in my mall. Footlocker will be my last resort.

my local ftl has sold all the kobes for $140 apart from the supernaturals.... sounds like the employees at your ftls b pocketing the change hahaha

Where's it located and what kind of stuff they got. I've never heard about it in my trips to the V.
its kind of a hip hop based shoe and clothing store, similar to shoe palace but they normally carry the random colored, retro type shoes. air max, pippen, tweed air forces and stuff like that. only been to the sb one

my local ftl has sold all the kobes for $140 apart from the supernaturals.... sounds like the employees at your ftls b pocketing the change hahaha
Dude almost argued with me when I was picking up Christmas pair for a friend smh.

Mr Eyedea

Did I see what u did in this photo?

Say yes so Im not trippin lol

Did u do anything on purpose in reference to something??

New til today

Chillin with Mary J is the reason for my random off the wall curiosity so please excuse me

lol wait can they do that? have $140 on box and sell it for $150.

nvm they can 140 only suggested retail... I hope its $140 when i go pick mine up

yep. it's on the heel and shank. same as the regular ones. if t here's any difference, it's impossible to tell
since it's still glass coated.

Well...damn.

its kind of a hip hop based shoe and clothing store, similar to shoe palace but they normally carry the random colored, retro type shoes. air max, pippen, tweed air forces and stuff like that. only been to the sb one

Now I just need to find this place next time I go :lol:

hoh charges 150 for the volts.

manager told me he doesnt know why its 10 dollars more but he tried to justify that you need to add 10 bucks worth of shipping anyways online.

I just looked him and said shipping is free...nothing more was needed to be said.

They shouldn't be able to raise the price of the box label. I forgot to ask at my FTL got caught up on how easy it was to get a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom