OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

how the hell did that happen??? 
eek.gif
Got stepped on pretty badly haha

So i was just looking at nike release calendar, scrolled over to april. Whats good with April 20th? Lebron and KD have an elite dropping that day but no KB?
ohwell.gif

I need that white black and gold cway

[h3]LeBron X P.S. Elite+[/h3]
White/Metallic Gold-Black
Style# 579834-100

$280

[h3]KD V Elite+[/h3]
White/Metallic Gold-Black-Pure Platinum
Style# 585385-100

$180

Yes, this happened to me this past Saturday when someone stepped on my foot during indoor bball, but it was a much smaller tear than yours. That's the difference when it comes to EM rather than the usual leather/pleather, rubber material used in previous Kobes. My tear is not significant yet to trigger a claim with Nike but I thought about it.

Let us know what happens when you file a claim with Nike. I would if I were you.
Aight thank you il definitely send a claim and il let you know how it goes

I slept on the Kobe 8 hard! hoping i can grab these Easters.  Already have the Christmas, and all black YOTS Kobs 8's.  VERY underrated shoe.

My homie just got his pair early...Dude is a Jordan Head n all of a sudden copps a Kobe like whaaaaaat? lol (a lil salty)...Anyway they look more green then teal/turqoise/Aqua but there fresh. The pics advertise them perfect they look just as good in person. cant wait til Friday! No #TeamEarly for me. LOL
I was just about to say that the fiberglass looks more green than in other pics, but I need those in my collection!!!

I slept on the Kobe 8 hard! hoping i can grab these Easters.  Already have the Christmas, and all black YOTS Kobs 8's.  VERY underrated shoe.
You have two limited colorways. I wouldn't call that sleeping lol.
I was just about to say that the fiberglass looks more green than in other pics, but I need those in my collection!!!
The fiberglass is the sole, not the upper, which looks more white. Compared to the other real and on feet pics we've seen, I think the colors in those pics may be a bit inaccurate. 

You have two limited colorways. I wouldn't call that sleeping lol.

The fiberglass is the sole, not the upper, which looks more white. Compared to the other real and on feet pics we've seen, I think the colors in those pics may be a bit inaccurate. 
Now, I'm really gettin confused w/ this Fiberglass color...lol. I'm sorry, but it's either a very light green or what???

Did this happen to anyone else and do you know if nike would consider this a material/workmanship flaw and take these back?
Unfortunately, I think they would view this more as a natural wear and tear issue by using the shoes for their intended purpose since they are in fact basketball shoes. But all in all, good luck with that fam.

Local Ftl only has a 14 left . It's online or nothing for me
What's crazy is I actually thought the Easters were gonna be a easy cop...But, I see it's not now...Nike stores are RSVP'in em and limit is one...Good thing it isn't a TLO...and they're only being released in grown man sizes...LOL
mean.gif

Last edited:
Kobe elites will prob end up dropping on same day if Lakers clinch a playoff berth. Nike will probably update closer to when playoffs start.

If Lakers don't make it, they'll probably release few weeks later in limited quantities.

Oh yeah.... This I have a sz ____ but need size ____ , or ill be getting a sz ____ hit me up talk will get you suspended without warning. I won't be posting this again.

ANYTHING that has to do with buying, selling, and or trading.

Last edited:
it's at the manager's/employees discretion. If you get them on a good day (or if they're not self-important blowhards like some sneaker store employees), you can use it.
Just don't try and Cerritos Mall....they are some ***expletives***
they do got some self righteous nonsense up their rear ends though...I don't even understand what the issue is, unless it cuts into their monthly quotas or something.

Now, I'm really gettin confused w/ this Fiberglass color...lol. I'm sorry, but it's either a very light green or what???
Lol trust me you're not alone. Fiberglass, according to Nike, is a pale green. Some pics of the Easters have shown the color really well and there's also a pic floating around of a Nike Golf polo that is solid "fiberglass" that'll give you a good look.

damn just got back from my local footlocker... i was gonna pass on the easter joints until i saw them in person. dope shoe. i guess im having lunch early to cop these.

Finally pulled the trigger on the trade and swapped my extra pair of bred 11 for these Kobe Xmas and I couldn't be more happier. They're so dope.

Back
Top Bottom