OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man, I hate living out in the middle of nowhere.
No stores around here get anything good.
Online used to work pretty ok for me.
Now, no store to buy at.
And I'm waiting in line on a dumb website.

Copped on FTL. Paid shipping though. I didnt see the send2store option. Can I call them up and change the shipping method to store so they can refund me the shipping fee?

Hopefully they boot you out of the line when your size is gone. It would make sense though I'm sitting in a virtual line for sneakers for 30 minutes. Sense and reason have long abandoned these lands.

Last edited:
damn clicked the "add to cart" button the instant it was available and still nothing. same for the bred 11's. Not exactly sure what I have to do to get a shoe at its release point.
 Happened to me with the Breds as well. I dont know what it was about this release, but I was able to add to cart, and check out instantly on NDC and under three min on footlocker  (released the 10 on footlocker cause I checked out with NDC first). I guess it really is just the luck of the draw, stuck out EVERY time before this.  and I have no clue what a "bot" does or how people even implement them.  If it doesnt work out, better luck next time man. Theres always another shoe...

And the line is done.... out of stock on 12. The silly thing is I was fast but somehow with this system I accidentally added a size 10. So now I have the wrong size.

finally told out of stock
took them 30 min to figure that out i guess??
oh well...haven't had any luck on NDC since the concords

Im going to get off the line @ :45... Got this at my local ft, just hope that my small town wont go crayz on this.

Back
Top Bottom