OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I dont understand how people expect to come in the Kobe 8 thread and not expect there to be talk about his injury...:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes granted this is a shoe thread but lets be for real Kobe thread = Kobe talk

It's not that. It's the idiots who have no idea what they're talking about blaming the shoes for the injury. Like nobodies ever torn an Achilles in high tops.

Yea tha shoes had nothing to do with it, hard nowadays to bypass ignorance

These are dope I kno I'm prolly late but oh we'll

Finally got my hands on the BHMs today to complete the BHM pack for this year and the Kobes are definitely the best of the pack. Really glad I got to cop.

Been putting off on wearing the BHM but it was only right today was the day.

Hang in there Laker faithfuls. No doubt will your team step up and finish what Kobe started and get that 8th seed. #CountOnLakerTeammates

so sad seeing Kobe struggle like that,,he's just a true warrior,he fights 'til the end of his last breath thru aches and pain,good luck on your full recovery Mamba.IM STILL BUYING your kicks for sure :D

i have some of the worst luck with USPS.

i ordered the Easter 8's on the KB24 restock and they were supposed to be delivered today, but i see this:

what is "missent"? i live in Phoenix, why would it be sent to Chandler?

sheesh :smh:

^ Happened to me before and I got the package the next day. I think it means that the package was sent to the wrong post office (hence mis-sent). You should be cool. Just sucks that it happened on a Saturday so now you gotta wait until Monday to get it :\. If you don't wanna wait, try calling the post office that the package is at now and see if you can pick it up from there.

Last edited:
i have some of the worst luck with USPS.

i ordered the Easter 8's on the KB24 restock and they were supposed to be delivered today, but i see this:

what is "missent"? i live in Phoenix, why would it be sent to Chandler?

sheesh
mean.gif
Last week I got an email that said "Your shipment is delayed for up to 7 days, if you have received your package disregard this message."

Went outside and my Kobe Python (Brown) Hoodie was sitting at my door. 
laugh.gif

bummed to see kobe go down.

wasnt goin to cop the home elites anyways, I'm 80/20 on the gradients n inlines n def passin on the while elite pack.

but I get the dudes sayin no way to home elites now, I'm msg superstitious n I wouldn't. but to blame the injury in the kicks is silly.

every player is at risk of this kind of injury.
this risk is made worse with nagging injuries (check), age (check), and overwork (check).

so I don't think we can know what 'caused' the injury and its prolly a waste of time. I really hope they put out the inlines to keep sales up

Personally I'm not passing on the home elites based on superstition... I'm passing because of what happened when he wore em. Just like if he won a championship, achieved some kind of special stat or something how you'd want the shoes... Same but the opposite.

May is going to be a good month for shoes the 11th fades, 13th chaos and 25th homes... 3 good weeks and I'm most likely done unless amnesties release.

im nore interested in the ball :lol:

this thread is depressing now since Kobe is out :frown:

Feels like a dark gray cloud hanging over the thread

I feel bad for Vino Bean

He's all smiles in the photos but I share his pain internally

Put on the camos:red to go out a bit ago, ended up just throwing on some flop flops smh

Personally I'm not passing on the home elites based on superstition... I'm passing because of what happened when he wore em. Just like if he won a championship, achieved some kind of special stat or something how you'd want the shoes... Same but the opposite.

im still copping regardless of what happened last night :smokin

Does anybody think that they will take the sports pack out of the remaining Supernaturals and put them in outlets like they did the Hyperdunk 2012's? Id love a pair under retail.

Back
Top Bottom