OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Smh, finally someone wears NORMAL socks with some crazy loud (Ugly lol) sneakers and we get someone saying you can do better.

Lmao Exactly. People around here are never satisfied. Then the same guy will go and bash someone for wearing "matchy matchy" or colorful socks. Ridiculous.

With the turn of the events for the black elites
here and since I just copped the SH for the
retail of a regular one, I will probably wait
for reduced price tags, similar to the 7 white
elites last year that were copped for around
$90 after forex conversion....

Picked these up today. The swoosh is actually a Bright Orange. Sorry for the iPhone pic

Picked these up today. The swoosh is actually a Bright Orange. Sorry for the iPhone pic
Yeah, I'm confused on that crimson color. I'm gonna have to see them in person I guess... Other than that, these are really awesome and is one of the best colorway for the Kobe 8's!

Last edited:
Those blue and bright orange above are hot - like them 100% more than the blue lights. Poster, are they actually shinny or is that just the way the pic looks?

Can anyone tell me if this site: http://www.basketmania.co.uk/en/47-shoes is legit? They have my size in the Fades so I may cop if it's legit. I feel like someone has told me before that it is, but I really can't remember.

edit: nevermind, did a little more research and saw that it's legit.
They're legit, I bought Cement IVs from them last year.

Be prepared for shipping, it took the shoes 3 months to get to me :lol:

Noob question but what makes a FTL a HoH? I just looked if my area had any and turns out the FTL I go to is one. Is it just the larger selection in shoes?

His Lakers 3's. :pimp:

Oh yeah :pimp:

I was wondering why the
outsole on my SH elite is a bit thicker
than the one on the mall's shelves ...
When I checked the box, this is what's
printed on it ...

Yeah. At least wear them out, to the gym (even if you're doing body building or riding the elliptical), etc.

But in the end, he bought the shoes so he can do what he darn well please.

Those blue and bright orange above are hot - like them 100% more than the blue lights. Poster, are they actually shinny or is that just the way the pic looks?
Not its not shiny, its just my phone. Think of the neon green/yellow swoosh on the volts, but in Orange, the best way i can describe it. Love these. Tried to take better pic of the Orange part but doesnt look that great. 

Back
Top Bottom