OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got my mambamercurials in today :pimp:

Classic colorway

are there any other spanish or foreign websites that you guys trust or recommend or know of? where did you guys find them?

the stitching is a dead give away............

That plastic/rubbery coating that lines the tip of the toe box and wraps to the back of the shoe is also crazy thick on the sides above the midsole. Both my pairs (And all my 8's) are thin above the midsole.

Last edited:
MCs look more beautiful everytime
That's what I keep thinking to myself. I just hate that ghost swoosh! It really bugs me because I totally see it each time. It is a very nice looking shoe besides that. :/ I wouldn't pay these reseller prices but I would have 5-0ed on a retail pair(without the ghost swoosh)
GHOST RIDE THE KICK!

Ordered both elite KBs off footlocker.com when they had the 20% off discount code.  Figured I was gonna buy them eventually so i might as well save some money.  Got the shoes in today and finally got around to opening the package.  The black/golds are nice.  But then when I open the superhero ones, i got this box 
mean.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but arent they suppose to come in a box similar to the black/golds? WTF 
mad.gif

Will a physical footlocker except this return or do i have to ship it back?

Think i might be done with footlocker.com.  That's twice I ordered something and its F'd up.  Ordered another pair of shoes and they had a different shoe size in the box.

Back
Top Bottom