OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I could careless if 24 rocked a certain c.w.

VBs were the easiest pass in the 8s, with the ASG right behind.

lol nice. So i dont get it....there's white in that picture. What i see from the "leaked photos" show this: 

nike-kobe-8-pp-red-black-570x380.jpg

Those aren't the Red Boas... those are 1 of 4 upcoming Team Bank colorways.

The Red Boas can be found here:

http://niketalk.com/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/51150

Did work in my Pythons today. 4 months strong shoes still perform beautifully, look even better with the battle scars and all. Easily my all time favorite hooping shoe.

Hey guys Im new here just posting my Mambacurial that I just got today. Walked in to HOH and asked for the new red pattern Kobe's, guy walked out and opened the box and was like 'oh sorry wrong shoe' I was like let me see bro Ill take these babies instead. He told me yeah this are limited last pair I had, they didnt even have them displayed.

I wonder how many campers he got compared to MJ since they both have camps in Santa Barbara.
My old roommate works at MJ's camp every summer, Flight School, and says MJ gets more kids, lot of celeb kids.  But says Kobe's is getting more popular.  Kobe does 5 days and MJ has 2-five day sessions, so it's hard to compare numbers. Both cost about the same.  Wonder if any of the Kobe camp counselors receive shoes like MJ's camp.

Hey guys Im new here just posting my Mambacurial that I just got today. Walked in to HOH and asked for the new red pattern Kobe's, guy walked out and opened the box and was like 'oh sorry wrong shoe' I was like let me see bro Ill take these babies instead. He told me yeah this are limited last pair I had, they didnt even have them displayed.
wow.

Pics or it never happened....... Oh wait haha man your lucky

There is going to be a PISSED OFF member of management tomorrow when they come in to find out a sales associate sold the pair they were holding for themselves in the back. LOL!

Which HoH was it? Who knows what are goodies are lost back there.

My old roommate works at MJ's camp every summer, Flight School, and says MJ gets more kids, lot of celeb kids.  But says Kobe's is getting more popular.  Kobe does 5 days and MJ has 2-five day sessions, so it's hard to compare numbers. Both cost about the same.  Wonder if any of the Kobe camp counselors receive shoes like MJ's camp.
My friend worked kobes camp as a couselor. He got a pair of kicks, some shorts and shirts and some cash. He also worked the MJ camp, I think he got less money, but got a picture with MJ and a couple autographs. Weird seeing my home town as part of the discussion on here.

Which HoH was it? Who knows what are goodies are lost back there.

Usually "finds" like that are shoes that employees are holding for themselves (or friends) and forgot, or didn't have the $$$ to buy them. And, depending on the store, some have even been layaways that customers didn't pick up.

I guess we all know what's releasing on the 27th 
smokin.gif
 From fb.. Credits go to the orig uploader.
im so mad that i couldn't work the kobe camp this year. first time in 3 years i've had to miss out... stupid corporate life. 

Got the email from NDC saying my fades shipped.

Sneaker.st still hasnt shipped my shoes and i've been ignored various times when asking about my order.

Yeah gotta be careful. Earlier fakes seem to be easier to spot as the front of the Swoosh didn't overlap the toe box overlay. The mesh might be the hardest part for them to replicate so look for that. Fakes don't have the ghost swoosh i believe. They are getting better at perfecting it that's for sure. :smh:

at least the next sig will be easier to spot. I don't think Flyknit can be reproduced AT ALL by fake makers.

Just got back from my vacation and my MC's from 24segons were on my bed.They arrived the day I left
:smh: What a beautiful shoe tho :pimp:

someone trying to sell me these kobes ?

[ATTACHMENT=3934]2013-07-10 22.53.05.jpg (112k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3935]2013-07-10 22.53.13.jpg (122k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3936]2013-07-10 22.53.08.jpg (125k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

looks legit to me. what are those tho??

They'll figure it out.

yeah... they will eventually. But Nike, the company that created FK is having a hard time creating it due to the nature of the material. We'll see though.
theyll figure something out very close. Maybe even exact, by going through Nikes factory.

someone trying to sell me these kobes ?

[ATTACHMENT=3934]2013-07-10 22.53.05.jpg (112k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3935]2013-07-10 22.53.13.jpg (122k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3936]2013-07-10 22.53.08.jpg (125k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
fake, unless an unreleased pair.

If this is where they're going with the upper :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom