OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How is that relevant in a Kobe 8 thread?
The Pb&j colorway for the kd vi looks like a Laker colorway..maize yellow and purple...it's relevant because the Kd's are getting a Laker (very close to it at least) before the 8's.  Backstory on it is that kd even had his rec center, Seat pleasant, change their colors from purple and gold to teal and yellow after thunder and Lakers became rivals

My footaction is getting the milk snakes
Help me out NT should I wait try to get them when the mall opens, or just try online on ndc.
Btw there isnt much kobe hype in my area

Last edited:
If I could find yots red camos in my size I would robocop, love that shoe, but I need a red shoe in the rotation so I am going to cop the milk shakes, is there any way I can make the sole black? I think they would look sick with a black sole.

I was thinking about picking up superheroes but at 200 bucks its a lot, how was the shoe received on here? I wasn't in the thread then, but I think that is a pretty dope shoe.

My footaction is getting the milk snakes
Help me out NT should I wait try to get them when the mall opens, or just try online on ndc.
Btw there isnt much kobe hype in my area

It depends on how much of a pain in the *** it is for you to wake up early and how badly you want them. Usually I go with the "better safe than sorry" approach and try to cop as early as possible to make sure I get them (or at least increase my chances).

Man, I wish I could wear hoop shorts and Nikes every day.

I would be a very happy man!!!
yuuuuupp...i can wear shorts n kicks any day at my office too

sulfurs for today...favorite pair of all the 8s...partly because he made a few memorable posters in these...
It's such a great feeling to wake up late/hungover/lazy and just grab a pair of shorts and some Kobe's and head into the office. 

If I could find yots red camos in my size I would robocop, love that shoe, but I need a red shoe in the rotation so I am going to cop the milk shakes, is there any way I can make the sole black? I think they would look sick with a black sole.

I was thinking about picking up superheroes but at 200 bucks its a lot, how was the shoe received on here? I wasn't in the thread then, but I think that is a pretty dope shoe.
I didn't like the superheroes at first, but now I love the color. If eastbay still has your size than wait for the 15-20% off coupon. After wearing mine for a bit I feel the fight a little tighter, but not sure its enough to warrant a larger size. 

Decided to unds my blue glows for the gym

I didn't like the superheroes at first, but now I love the color. If eastbay still has your size than wait for the 15-20% off coupon. After wearing mine for a bit I feel the fight a little tighter, but not sure its enough to warrant a larger size. 

Eastbay sold out on 11/11.5, DSG has them but I'm trying to get under retail. I like them a lot, then again there are about 3-4 pairs of 8s that I really like and want in the collection.

Eastbay sold out on 11/11.5, DSG has them but I'm trying to get under retail. I like them a lot, then again there are about 3-4 pairs of 8s that I really like and want in the collection.

Keep an eye on Ebay. Got my pair a few weeks after release for $152 DS

It depends on how much of a pain in the *** it is for you to wake up early and how badly you want them. Usually I go with the "better safe than sorry" approach and try to cop as early as possible to make sure I get them (or at least increase my chances).

I dont mind waking up early at all i lve dont it plenty of times, ive never had a kobe 8 before. Should I go half a size up.?

Keep an eye on Ebay. Got my pair a few weeks after release for $152 DS

I missed a pair for 175 last night, but eBay seems to have pairs under retail

nwaco420 whatever you do don't size down, I'm an 11 got a 10.5 my first pair and they were mad tight. After a few wears my 11s fit really good. I'm sizing up .5 on another pair of blue glows but when I wear elite socks it won't be much of a difference.

This is all Speculation But....

Ther Kobes will come out in a Halloween Pack with these KD 6s so expact something close to this

This Cw on the kobe 8 model equals a def purchase,

Last edited:
my footlocker only has 1 pair of 9.5 milksnakes.
buddy who works there was goign to give it to me on his discount. im still debating i need to see it

I saw them in person and through looking on instah THIS is the BEST representation of the shoe in real life thats been captured by a camera

This is as close to the real thing Ive seen....

my footlocker only has 1 pair of 9.5 milksnakes.
buddy who works there was goign to give it to me on his discount. im still debating i need to see it

Don't be silly..

Homeboy gonna let u use his discount and u gotta see them?

Man if u don't scroll back a couple pages and stare at the pics on screen, and make your mind up..

What, u think they're gonna change pattern, get brighter red, whiter white, go from low to mid?

You're willing to take the chance of passing on an employee discount, then regret it, followed by trying to hunt them down, and they end up all gone. And if u do find em, pay retail or more?

Son, u a trip..

Last edited:
im interested to find out, is there anyone else in here that actually can't stand the Lakers? also hate Kobe but definitly respect his talent and his game. 
i just love Kobe's sig shoes because of the low cut and the simple design,  and the comfort of course.  so i was just wondering if im the only person in here with a bunch of Kobe 8s that actually doesnt like Kobe or the Lakers?
Me and you.

Don't be silly..

Homeboy gonna let u use his discount and u gotta see them?

Man if u don't scroll back a couple pages and stare at the pics on screen, and make your mind up..

What, u think they're gonna change pattern, get brighter red, whiter white, go from low to mid?

You're willing to take the chance of passing on an employee discount, then regret it, followed by trying to hunt them down, and they end up all gone. And if u do find em, pay retail or more?

Son, u a trip..

You're speaking as if you know how much their discount is, plus throwing him a a little extra for helping out. I can use birthday coupon and get them for the same price.

Pics can't make me decide on a shoe.. Have to see them try it on walk in it..
Just like purple fades.
pics had me wanting to make it first day cop. I go to the store lok at them in person and no longer felt like i wanted them .
not interested in this because They're " hyped up" shoe.
i thought i liked the brightness of the red, the pic above has them a bit darker, that can make or break me. seeing them in person is the only thing that puts me back on.

fall back and let me worry about what comes out my pocket and goes on my feet.

I dont mind waking up early at all i lve dont it plenty of times, ive never had a kobe 8 before. Should I go half a size up.?

I (as well as most others, I believe) went true to size. Unless of course you have really wide feet or something, you should too.

Back
Top Bottom