OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It's a little misleading when Footlocker has all these stores with Kobe's

Store I went to had one size run. Got my size with a little luck. Got there just as a guy was about to buy two pair. Since I was there the manager didn't allow him to buy my size.

I don't mind the spot on the pythons at all. I guess it looks weird looking down, but I quickly got used to it.

Last edited:

Only person at my mall in GR, MI so the manager opens the store up at 9:45 and just let me grab them before they even opened.

Dub been kinda quiet throughout RD lol..

Nah the big homie prolly snoozing from work..

And Im not sure if it was TPG's pic or not who did the work on the Python spot, but it looks good.

I'm good with my "tooth" tho..

And as for these selling out, I foreseen this.

The CW is hot, unique, and...Gone.

Tdogg2k I hope u don't regret down the road my man..

And Mr.Reaver, u over slept on RD??

Shame on u my guy..

Last edited:
Went to my mall this morning at 10, they had one full size run. So i grabbed a 9
Bummed i missed out on other colorways

Skipping these for now. Priorities hit me in the face in the shape of mean dental bill. Will grab when I get time. Worse cause ill drop an extra $20.

twice this week have had deals on sulphurs and couldn't get it nailed down -.-

picked up my milks and I'm really happy with em, first pair since easters. These will make a great change of pace from the bright colors of my xmas n easters. I just want sulphurs n amnesties n I should be good on kobes.

What it do illest? I'm here... :nerd:

Nikes trying to pull a fast one, but I still see these getting a restock, and I bet a lot of stores will have em sit for a week or so.

Anyone check nbastore? Most states no tax and free shipping.

Skipping these for now. Priorities hit me in the face in the shape of mean dental bill. Will grab when I get time. Worse cause ill drop an extra $20.

Oh man I feel u bigj...

Can't be walking around with yuckmouth but got on fly sneaks..

No dental insurance?

I don't either tho, but I will fork out if I need to on the grill, just in case I run into a Beyonce..

Ahh, I see u Dub..

Yeah they trying to make a dent with these..

I agree, a restock will follow sooner or later..

Low volume cities won't move these, so folks like the homie Tdogg2k will still have a chance in case he finally comes around.

Last edited:
Got there early before mall opened .........Only person there , dude hooked me up , didn't have to wait . Got in and out before everyone showed up ........

Lovin this Milk Snake cw ,SWEET .   Have to pass on "frosted flakes". Maybe Graffiti next ? Am I the only one who wants a  PP version in the U.S.  !!!

Easy cop, but there was a good amount of people buying. Couldn't find black flat laces to match, might try oval since they're just as skinny

All my shoes stores only had one full size run so I took the only 11 and my boy got the only 11.5 haha I'm happy I didn't pass on these !

Back
Top Bottom