OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Double up on Sulfurs? Time to turn one pair into this. 8)
nike-kobe-8-system-mvp-custom-639x336.jpg

Oh ****

Hell yeah nickle sulfurs are fire.

I'd double if I could, honestly I was just getting them for my collection but after seeing them in person today I was blown away by the design.

What are those up there? MVPs?

^Seen them before and I never get tired of them.

What did you use to black out the EM?  Golden GAC-900?  I remember seeing the first pic where you were working on them and it looked like you were working with paint.

TIA

Gym battle! I got volts, you win with the MCs though

Probably my fifth or sixth time wearing these so they are broken in perfectly. As one NTer put it, it's like walking on *******.

We're both winning bro.

I wore my SH Elites (worn twice casually) to gym a few weeks ago and my feet were killing me.

We're both winning bro.

I wore my SH Elites (worn twice casually) to gym a few weeks ago and my feet were killing me.
hell yeah we are winning for sure. So the elites were tighter? thats what people have been telling me too, gonna cop them soon

just updated my collection picture today, still have second pair of blue glows, my ID and milk snakes coming in, but I am nowhere near to done, I want every colorway

It's a Kobe 8. Only takes a couple days to sell out
Yea the hype around kobe 8 is ridiculous. Nike employees are not even allowed to purchase the GR at a discount rate like we use to for like the sulfers, volts, blue glows, etc.

Back
Top Bottom