OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I purchased some mambacurials and turns out the guy didn't double box...I don't know how to feel right now. :smh: He shipped usps..

You should be fine, USPS usually takes care of the packages. I had a seller ship me the original box wrapped in a layer of the small bubble wrap and in brown butcher paper, it came all the way to Cali from NY in great condition.

I'm gonna have to pass on the black/white PP since I liked the red boas so don't need another white sole right now. I'll pick up the blue ones though.

Last edited:
You best believe I am going after that lebron pack to flip it, to fund more Kobes
smokin.gif
Can't really lie about that lol.

Kobe wildin' out in Hong Kong.  Cue the Double Dragons!!

The Inlines were mean mugging me from the display case the whole time.

Tony the Tiger sighting.

Thought we talked about not inviting that guy.

Last edited:
Any one experienceing their cheapass laces turning to threads? I dont even tie them tight or step on em. Ugh i cant find a different pair to replace them on the blue lights

Just got my Sulfurs in the mail from FTL. Might leave them ds for a while to wait to see if Nike will release the Amnesties.

These are nicee, they look electric and no they aint south beach themed. Keep that crap out

C'mon Kobe, use those nunchucks on the display case and set those inlines free.
Lmao :rofl:

Inlines and home elites for the two Lakers colorways. Where was this pic taken
Not even a lakers fan but I want the regular homes and amnesties. I hope nike didn't decide to scrap the regular homes because kobe got injured and is planning to do some type of marketing with them.

You know what I'll take those home elites, I'll take it as a symbol of Kobe greatest comeback :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom