OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

still haven't seen any info from FTL on the release on the 10th, I just checked their release calender too

my local champs gets everything, and they heard nothing of da two PPs dropping this week.

weird 
eyes.gif

After looking at pictures of the graffiti, can someone please point me to where I can find the volt for retail. I tried stock locate and nothing. Also looking to double up on the Boa and sulphur. Thanks in advance.

After looking at pictures of the graffiti, can someone please point me to where I can find the volt for retail. I tried stock locate and nothing. Also looking to double up on the Boa and sulphur. Thanks in advance.
what size? depends, I saw some volts at a HOH a few weeks ago. they had only the smaller sizes.  if the bigger the size, the harder itll be to find it. you stock located at both footlocker, champs, footaction usa ,and found nothing, youll probs be forced to turn to the bay. sorry bro, but the volts probs aren't gunna be outrageously priced

what size? depends, I saw some volts at a HOH a few weeks ago. they had only the smaller sizes.  if the bigger the size, the harder itll be to find it. you stock located at both footlocker, champs, footaction usa ,and found nothing, youll probs be forced to turn to the bay. sorry bro, but the volts probs aren't gunna be outrageously priced

Looking for a size 10. Does foot action and champs use the same sku as footlocker?

My footlocker has the manifests in for both pp's ... There is no release date, so as soon as shipment arrives they will be selling them. Just a heads up.

What is a reasonable price for the Black YOTS EXT at this point in time? I really don't own any Kobe 8s but I really want a pair of these and I missed out when they dropped.

And is the consensus that they fit TTS?

Yes, tts. I'd say $200ish. Don't let the high eBay prices fool you, they don't sell at those prices.

Thanks for the reply....Damn $200 though? I was thinking of paying like $175 shipped max. Why 
Why would someone sell them for that? They retailed at $150+tax & shipping. If someone had to pay to ship them to you and lose $ on a paypal fee... they'd lose money overall on the transaction.

Why would someone sell them for that? They retailed at $150+tax & shipping. If someone had to pay to ship them to you and lose $ on a paypal fee... they'd lose money overall on the transaction.
Happens more often than you would think. Resellers buying a bunch of shoes thinking they're gonna get paid and end up losing. Happened with the Hazelnut Lebron Xs the week after they dropped

Happens more often than you would think. Resellers buying a bunch of shoes thinking they're gonna get paid and end up losing. Happened with the Hazelnut Lebron Xs the week after they dropped
well those people are dumb.. cause you can return anything to nike for a full refund, even after 30 days.  i just returned my roshes from april.

If we thought the mambacurials were hard to get just imagine these "fireworks"

Resale on these will be in the 500s right away.

Im thinking now its better to cop shoes overseas get em shipped here before they release in the states and save yourself the hassle of trying to get resale shoes you cant even begin to get for retail here

Last edited:
Gonna get a pair of these to wear for next season ball. Still deciding what colourway to get. If those electric fires come out soon I'll probably get those.

Last edited:

Im thinking now its better to cop shoes overseas get em shipped here before they release in the states and save yourself the hassle of trying to get resale shoes you cant even begin to get for retail here

Wow... $500 resale right away? Really?

Harder to get than the Mambacurials?... maybe.

Hopefully too many people aren't thinking they can get $500 for these, then the hype would cause almost no one who really wants them the chance to get them.

Wow... $500 resale right away? Really?

Harder to get than the Mambacurials?... maybe.

Hopefully too many people aren't thinking they can get $500 for these, then the hype would cause almost no one who really wants them the chance to get them.
EVERY Kobe shoe has been getting hype i thought the venice beaches would still be sitting and ppl FELL IN LOVE with em

These Kobe 8's iz dangerous mang

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. First it needs to release stateside. Second QS vs GR will make a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom