OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just picked these bad boy's up for $125 ($135 if i include the $10 gas money i spent to pick em up by venice) pretty much brand new!

The only problem is that they came in this...
:lol:

So 200 for a never been worn pair of asg w/sports pack. They retailed for 250 with a brand new all star for 25 dollars never worn. Some guy on eBay is selling a brand new pair for 300

Regret passing on black gold elites and honestly from that pic above VBs!

At 14 pairs deep, I still need both elites, VBs, red camo and blitz blue. I won't stop until I have every colorway. And with the way the 9 is looking I know it's early I may have a lot of time to get every 8 I want.

Regret passing on black gold elites and honestly from that pic above VBs!

At 14 pairs deep, I still need both elites, VBs,
red camo and blitz blue. I won't stop until I have every colorway. And with the way the 9 is looking I know it's early I may have a lot of time to get every 8 I want.

U can still get the black elites at Finishline. They have tons of them

lol why the hell is it in a Lebron box? If you're gonna rock 'em, it really doesn't matter honestly. Great deal though, love the elites :nthat:
About to rock these to the gym in the am so they will definitely get worn. But i like waking up every morning and seeing my stack of kobe boxes and now theres a wack lj box in there

So..... Seems like we see top 3/5/10 lists pretty often... What about regrets? Regrets on scooping, regrets on passing?
Regret passing on red suede yots. Had my size in hand and said "nahhh!" Now im constantly on the lookout for a good deal on ebay. Sh elites i sometimes regret passing on. Also, i kind of regret buying blue corals

I think Amnesty's are releasing as a quickstrike,that's why we know so little,Cause I saw this on IG

Saw them at the mall too from the same person.
Dude said they're a PE so maybe he just has a legit hookup and got mad lucky? I don't care what kind of strike they are they just need to drop!

Last edited:
While that is very nice of you, make sure you ask for a discount yourself as you deserve to benefit from the seller saving a boatload on fees.  I'm always cautious of doing a transaction outside of ebay via originating from an ebay message.  Never know when it's an ebay rep testing the waters and can get in serious trouble.  No big deal if you're a part time seller, but if you're full time like myself, losing my ebay account would literally mean losing my job.
^^^^ this!!
Thats why I always msg the seller if they wanna do it directly
(Via paypal inv)
Not all sellers wanna do this but after years of trial and error
You got a solid database of sellers who will deal directly

Hoping to grab the blue and green PPs online tomorrow. Anyone know if ftl or eb double box when they ship 2 pairs? Hate the bag of death they use for singles :tongue:
All you have to do to prevent that in the future is to complain.  Seriously, complain, complain, complain.  The first and only time they pulled that mess with me, I sent an email to customer service ripping them for their behavior and not double boxing a pair of Jordans I ordered.  I contacted their twitter feed, and also gave them a phone call.  Every single order ever since for a single pair of shoes has come double boxed.  Let them know how much it bothers you and they may just make a notation in your account not to pull that wack **** any more.  It can't hurt to try.

U can still get the black elites at Finishline. They have tons of them

Yeah at 220, no coupons work on them on fnl either

Like sdubl was saying eastbay 20 percent off I did the same passed and I regret it, I don't regret passing on them for 220

I regret getting the easters. I lent a friend money so i might skip getting one of the pp editions and just might get the graffitis..

Back
Top Bottom