OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just did a 180 on these thanks to @jb11swag on Instagram I need these but these will be my 3rd orange shoe when I get the kds as well.

They have a full size run on eastbay for 120

just ordered the deep royal kobes as i might be out of town this weekend on the SIL.LT website.  I'm praying for a good experience as I've had a few painful experiences ordering international many many years ago.

Are there any actual customers from that site here?

just ordered the deep royal kobes as i might be out of town this weekend on the SIL.LT website.  I'm praying for a good experience as I've had a few painful experiences ordering international many many years ago.

I've ordered from them a few times and never had any issues. Always smooth and easy.

only released in Shanghai.  called Sparks/Fireworks

Not true, they were on the NDC China website for anyone in china who wanted them. They were also sold in Beijing shops.
Not as limited in China as some would think.

Last edited:

Lots of us. Site is legit.

Yes, in a good way. Heel zoom only and cushlon in the forefoot, according to nightwing2303. I can't feel the Nike+ things in my arch, but I guess that would depend on the shape of each person's foot. Felt very cushiony in the heel and lessened the impact, which I need right now as I get back down to my playing weight.

I wanna try out the SH setup too and I've heard they're available at some outlets.
Get the sku and try ftl and etc. they have extras in warehouse.

I can't stop coming to this thread but at the same time the thread sucks without any new info / nothing to look forward to. It's dried up a lot, whatsup Nike?

Mocked these up for something I'm doing on IG. Call em the Golden Gate Bridge 8's.

kobe probably aint gonna stick wit the lows once he gets back from the injury, it'd be interesting to see we get some kobe 8 mids just sayin

Last edited:
What is everyones opinions on the next comig release? Do y'all think the frosted flakes/inlands/Barcelonas are cop or drop?

Back
Top Bottom